Toy Story 3 Trailer!!!!!

pimp.gif
i can't believe its nearly been 15 years since the first one

I wonder what the story will be. Maybe it is about the kids growing up and not being into toys no more and into girls and junk and maybe they all fund a homeat some orphanage or something. The last one they hit on the nose where it was about that one guy from that Barn store that was a toy collector. That was whenI was into buying Spawn toys and trying to get old Transformers. Anyway...should be dope.

I can not wait for this.

I'm so going to see this one and the fourth one when it's released.

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

I wonder what the story will be. Maybe it is about the kids growing up and not being into toys no more and into girls and junk and maybe they all fund a home at some orphanage or something. The last one they hit on the nose where it was about that one guy from that Barn store that was a toy collector. That was when I was into buying Spawn toys and trying to get old Transformers. Anyway...should be dope.

its gonna be about Andy going to college and he drops his toys off at a local shelter or something like that.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Mr Fongstarr said:
I wonder what the story will be. Maybe it is about the kids growing up and not being into toys no more and into girls and junk and maybe they all fund a home at some orphanage or something. The last one they hit on the nose where it was about that one guy from that Barn store that was a toy collector. That was when I was into buying Spawn toys and trying to get old Transformers. Anyway...should be dope.

its gonna be about Andy going to college and he drops his toys off at a local shelter or something like that.

Why you gotta ruin it dawg
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom