Toys R US Buy 2 get 1 Free Video Games...10/11-10/17

Damn, you went all out with all those. I've only spent 100 and have gotten 5 free games. I'm going for another 3 today and possibly another 3 tomorrowwithout spending anymore money of course.

I had a 20 dollar gift card when I bought ODST so I used it when I originally bought the first two games. I'm going to be holding on to two games thatI've gotten free and exchange/return them at walmart once Left 4 Dead 2 and Call of Dut modern warfare 2 come out, so I don't have to spend a dime onthem.

Then I'll be putting the gift card up on ebay once I'm all done. If anyones paid attention to ebay, the gift cards go for the same amount of moneythat's on them, and sometimes a few dollars more for whatever reason.

Soooo for the returns, should i do it before the sale ends?

Did everyones TRU's raise VG prices by $5? The ones by me did today. I asked dude why and he said cause TRU hasnt been selling much. I stayed quiet but ithought to myself "no you've actually been selling a lot, people have just been robbing your dumb !$% blind."

Originally Posted by xblaze23

The first thing I thought of when I read that reply.. lol

disguise.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If you guys can't figure it out, don't try. It's really, really simple. I think yall are looking into it too much.

for those of you who still dont know how to do it, yall better figure it out quick, you dont have much time left
laugh.gif

If you get gift recepits for the two paid games, can you take one back to get exchanged or returned for credit after the sale is over?

Originally Posted by Grimey

i read this thread and im still confused on how to do this..
whats so difficult to understand.

you buy 2 games/accessories you donot want, and the free game/accessory you do want. you need to make sure you get seperate gift receipts for the games. you goto a different TRU and return the 2 games you bought for gift cards. then you either go to another TRU and buy 2 more games/accessories and you get anothergame/accessory free. then the cycle repeats itself.

so you basically keep getting free games when you get the gift cards. pretty soon TRU is going to get hip to the game, if they arent already, and make youstart putting in information/asking for DL when you do returns. if i had extra money i would have went in, but i didnt have an extra 150 laying around. plusthe TRU in my area are like 20 miles apart. so ill be spending extra on gas

can i return un-opened games WITHOUT THE RECEIPT to Best Buy or Gamestop for just store credit?.. or does TRU have special stickers on their games?

Originally Posted by Razorsharp510

can i return un-opened games WITHOUT THE RECEIPT to Best Buy or Gamestop for just store credit?.. or does TRU have special stickers on their games?
Those stores probably wont let it fly as easily as lets say walmart. I'm probably gonna go there later today but im not sure how the wholescanning of the free game goes in the system. If its the same barcode how do they know? i want to take the free one to walmart but will it ring up $0.00 as itdid at the toyrus? I'll still end up trying it later today and was just thinking about that.

Originally Posted by Razorsharp510

They dont have special sticker. I dont know if you can return games without receipts at TRU, but some people on here say you can do that at WALMART.. Dont know about bestbuy. The lats time I tried returning something, they asked for a receipt. When I said it was a present, they asked for the personname that gave me the gift.. They try to find the OG receipt online.

Toys R Us by me doesn't even carry Uncharted 2 and the other one I went to said to check back tomorrow SMH

Someone try and walk me through how you were able to return the 2 damn games without them looking up your stupid receipts?

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Someone try and walk me through how you were able to return the 2 damn games without them looking up your stupid receipts?

get separate gift receipts on each game

Back
Top Bottom