Toys R US Buy 2 get 1 Free Video Games...10/11-10/17

Finally copped UC2 at the Long Island City TRU
pimp.gif
, but they've caughton, avoid going there.

And also, Best Buy does NOT ACCEPT RETURNS/EXCHANGES WITHOUT A RECEIPT/REWARDS ZONE CARD!

Originally Posted by Miniojw

It actually worked for me. I got halo ODST, uncharted2, Fight night 4.

I went to 1 TRU during my lunch break than went back an hour later with the same customer serves rep and still returned 2 games.

roll.gif
You had the nerve to do that? Nice.

They credited you? NICER
roll.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Got two more free games today...Bringing the total to 5 now....Gonna try couplemore times tmr for the last time[/color]
frown.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]...[/color]

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by Miniojw

It actually worked for me. I got halo ODST, uncharted2, Fight night 4.

I went to 1 TRU during my lunch break than went back an hour later with the same customer serves rep and still returned 2 games.

roll.gif
You had the nerve to do that? Nice.

They credited you? NICER
roll.gif
the TRU I go to have ladies in there 50s and they are so nice to me plus since the holiday season is coming they know the drill.

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

Originally Posted by daaznfella

some of you seattle guys messed me up, was going so smooth until SC and bellevue got blown up

thankfully there was still puyallup, northgate, and lynnwood

boomtastic, thanks for the pm's, really helped a bit

Who's Boomtastic??

my fault, was just typing out of my *** lol

Originally Posted by Jballer20

embarassed.gif
forgot about this deal, too bad its over tomorrow.
Might pick up Uncharted 2, The Beatles Rock Band and NBA Live 10
I might try that return thing to get placeholders for left 4 dead 2 and modern warfare 2.

eek.gif
i picked up those same games today, i gotta pass by tomorrow to returnrockband and nba live

Any dallas, tx ppl hitting this up? I'm doing this from 10 30 to 230 tomorrow. Hope to snag
10 games total

Good Luck to anybody doing this today... Im tired, Got 6 games, 3 PS3 Controllers, and 2 XBOX 360 Controllers...

im up to 5 free games right now, i really wish i woulda looked at this thread when it first came up
smh.gif
, oh well, goin out today for more
devil.gif

I decided to stop because there were no games to get. So I'll save the giftcard for MW2 and left of dead 2.

Just got back from a couple of TRU'S and it's dead already around here they now require all games back if u wanna return but I'm good 5 games forthe price of 2 ain't bad congrats to ppl that made out w/ 25 games and controllers...lol...I doubt they'll do this again an if they do I'm suretheir will be restrictions

so once im done with all this, if i go get 3 more games and then return all 3 tomorrow with the original receipt, i should get my cash back right? they onlygive you store credit back when its returned with a gift receipt right?

Originally Posted by needsomejays

so once im done with all this, if i go get 3 more games and then return all 3 tomorrow with the original receipt, i should get my cash back right? they only give you store credit back when its returned with a gift receipt right?

I think you'll get back whatever payment method you used for the transaction on the receipt.

Anybody wanna sell me 2k10 for PS3 for 40 straight? Ya got the deal and everything lol, Will meetup, cash ready, help a NTker out lol

Originally Posted by Im Soooo Hungry

pimp.gif
, but they've caught on, avoid going there.

And also, Best Buy does NOT ACCEPT RETURNS/EXCHANGES WITHOUT A RECEIPT/REWARDS ZONE CARD!
They did it for me two weeks ago.

Damnit, I just slipped up and got gift receipts for the wrong game. Now I have to return them all with the og receipt and start over & miss out on an extragame.

Originally Posted by one11archerave

Damnit, I just slipped up and got gift receipts for the wrong game. Now I have to return them all with the og receipt and start over & miss out on an extra game.
you cant really start over now, today is the last day

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by Im Soooo Hungry

pimp.gif
, but they've caught on, avoid going there.

They did it for me two weeks ago.
You're lucky then, cuz in NYC and the surrounding area BB and Walmart don't accept nothing without a receipt, haters.
smh.gif

pimp.gif
this was FUN

Last day haul

Evidance I will Burn:

And what I'm walking away with after I sold, traded etc

(pardon me i Mixed 2k9 in there I sold my other 2k10's already $45 cash
pimp.gif

EDIT: I actually scored the ps3 off my man Henz0 earlier in the week for the low
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom