Toys R Us Buy 2 Get 1 Free Video Games!!!

Originally Posted by solegit08til

So I finished up most of what I had today. I got 3 more copies of Just Dance 3 and 3 MX vs ATV Alive.
From $1400, I made $2200 in BB Gift Cards

$800 in 3 days for a no job having college student is
smokin.gif

Good hustle. Now buy some ipods or  even iphones with the gift cards and sell them joints

Originally Posted by freshKRN

Originally Posted by Truballa101

Can someone tell me how 50% preorder thing works??? Do u have to put any money down ??

Trade in your games. They should (protocol) tell you that "We have a promotion, if you preorder Battlefield or Modern Warfare you get 50% trade in value. 40% if you preorder any other game"
If they don't tell you then just say "Hey I saw an ad online saying if I preordered I get additional trade-in-value..." They'll know wassup.

For example: TIV for Michael Jackson Experience is 16$. Preorder MW3 or BF3 and you'll get an additional 50% which is an extra 8$....So you get $24 back for one game.

After that, they'll print out a receipt and you drop $5 for the preorder.

SO if you want that extra 50% you would have to preorder 3 games in order for you to gain 24 dollars altogether right? but not including 5 dollars each each that they are going to drop.
Thanks for answering
nahh you only have to do one preorder per transaction, not per game that you trade in.
so If you walked into BB on three separate occassions then you'd have to pay $15 in preorders (in order to get that 50% of course), got it?

Can someone tell me how 50% preorder thing works??? Do u have to put any money down ??

Trade in your games. They should (protocol) tell you that "We have a promotion, if you preorder Battlefield or Modern Warfare you get 50% trade in value. 40% if you preorder any other game"
If they don't tell you then just say "Hey I saw an ad online saying if I preordered I get additional trade-in-value..." They'll know wassup.

For example: TIV for Michael Jackson Experience is 16$. Preorder MW3 or BF3 and you'll get an additional 50% which is an extra 8$....So you get $24 back for one game.

SO if you want that extra 50% you would have to preorder 3 games in order for you to gain 24 dollars altogether right? but not including 5 dollars each each that they are going to drop.
Thanks for answering
no, 1 preorder per transaction per Best Buy. I think I preordered 2of the same game at one best buy but on seperate days. Say you bring in 15 games, 3x 5 different titles, when you preorder Modern Warfare 3, you get 50% more tradeinvalue. Today I also paid $15 to get the gamers club account which bumped it to 60% and gave me $30 more.

Thanks for answering
no, 1 preorder per transaction per Best Buy. I think I preordered 2of the same game at one best buy but on seperate days. Say you bring in 15 games, 3x 5 different titles, when you preorder Modern Warfare 3, you get 50% more tradeinvalue. Today I also paid $15 to get the gamers club account which bumped it to 60% and gave me $30 more.
Yo can you please give us a detailed explanation of how this works, kinda lost on the whole 1400 2200 business..., Thanks!

Damn...I went to the closest TRU to my crib, but they only had a few MX vs ATV's and Michael Jackson's for the PS3. They had a bunch of JD3's, but they were retailing at 39.99 for some reason. I just said %%%* it and copped 3 of each. I might hit up another TRU tomorrow to see if they have more titles.

But real quick, anybody know how often do trade in values decrease? Thanks again for all the info guys.

SMH @ people asking the same questions over and over again. Y'all probably to dumb to do this hustle anyways. Go back to flipping burgers

Michael Jackson Experience (PS3) $20  BB TIV=$16
Kung Fu Panda 2(PS3 $20 XBOX $25)   BB TIV=$16
Zhu Zhu pets 2 Wild Bunch (Wii) $10   BB TIV=$8
Prince of Persia Trilogy in HD (PS3) $20  BB TIV=$13

Every other trade in value dropped, bad. If you still got Just Dance/MX vs ATV copies, Ebay, Craigslist, or take em back.
This #^%# is a volatile market
laugh.gif

If you aren't buyin $200 worth of the above, it ain't worth it. For $100 you get $180 BB Gift Card

Every other trade in value dropped, bad. If you still got Just Dance/MX vs ATV copies, Ebay, Craigslist, or take em back.
laugh.gif

If you aren't buyin $200 worth of the above, it ain't worth it. For $100 you get $180 BB Gift Card

MX vs ATV still shows $16 BB TIV. Am I missing something?

Nah bra it's $8. Trust.

Your Shape: Fitness Evolved is on clearance in stores for $20. BB TIV =$15
I think I might take back 2 of these ipads and get 2 iphones. Idk yet

two games for the price of one is spectacular deal wait does that included the batman limited edition 

Are you guys trading your games to BB new and completely sealed? Or are you throwing out the plastic wrap to make 'em look "used"?

can u call in store to check the trade in value of games?

do trade in values get affected by nationwide inventory? or does that depend on the location/region?

Originally Posted by jumpfreak23

Are you guys trading your games to BB new and completely sealed? Or are you throwing out the plastic wrap to make 'em look "used"?
Take the seal off. I don't try to make em look used at all.
I've taken in probably 15 games on 4 different trips in the last couple days and they didn't say anything.

Originally Posted by ptrakarn23

can u call in store to check the trade in value of games?

do trade in values get affected by nationwide inventory? or does that depend on the location/region?
Nationwide. If you call the store they will tell you go to go online and check.
They can't just look up games (so they say) so they can only tell the price when they scan it.

I see guys getting frustrated with people asking remedial questions so I'm sorry to contribute to that but can someone explain to me how the "placeholder" thing works if I want return one of the games and get MW3 in a few weeks?

Just bought Batman: Arkham City, NBA 2K12, and decided to get X-Men Destiny as the free game.

Got home and read the reviews for X-Men Destiny and they don't look good.
laugh.gif
Bout to go back tomorrow and exchange it.

laugh.gif

So the Just Dance 3 TIV went down? Its not $29? %+%+ I wanted to do a couple runs today

Edit: just checked it did go down
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom