Tracking Bieber's side pieces *update* Page 7

did u scoop a strand of hair for the NT brethren? :nerd:

:lol: nah bro I was stunned. I was in baggage claim and I'm like who is this chick with these leopard leggings on and shades. She's kinda turnt, some little girl comes rushing too her and asks for her autograph. I was stunned not because it was Selena Gomez but because she had a nice size bubble

^ u slipped when I didn't ask her what dat thang smell like. Smh. I am disappoint

Regular club bird. Bieber is a God, can't be caught on camera with peasants. Needs some Leo DiCaprio counseling, Leo doesn't cuddle up with nothing less than a famous perfect 10. But then again Bieber is owned by Usher, and that idiot married that gross middle aged woman in the peak of his career, soooooo...

Last edited:
Regular club bird. Bieber is a God, can't be caught on camera with peasants. Needs some Leo DiCaprio ain't cuddled up with nothing less than a famous perfect 10. But Bieber is owned by Usher, and that idiot married that gross middle aged woman in the peak of his career, soooooo...

lets be real, we know WHY usher married her...

and what people arent realizing is that while she may be pretty, shes everyman attainable. Its like Matt Damon and that random boston chick. You cant be stooping to common man level, when you got it like that.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
Bringing up Usher's marriage. She was his beard. Nothing more.

The real question is what was said Husband doing leave Jordan to go to the coast guard.............

:lol: Ya'll act like every ***** who ain't ugly is a 10.

I don't know where ya'll live, or what kinda chicks ya'll pulling, but if she's a 10, then what are the chicks who look 2-3x better than her ranked?

13's?

I'm not saying the chick ugly. But ya'll acting like she's something you can't go outside and see anywhere. .
I say the same thing whenever Kate Upjohn is brought up. And folks act as though I am lying when I say I see better looking white girls in Clardendon (Northern VA).

MOST DEFINITELY.

They don't know though man... The white wemminz are all over the place here. Go for a drive through Courthouse/Clarendon and you'll see at least 7 Kate Uptons.

MOST DEFINITELY.

They don't know though man... The white wemminz are all over the place here. Go for a drive through Courthouse/Clarendon and you'll see at least 7 Kate Uptons.
LOL. The chick is a 10 bruh. Idk why yall acting like shes a basic looking chick. Do you mean chicks who work in the Courthouse area?

Last edited:
Freakin' Bieber man >:

View media item 530343
View media item 530344
[COLOR=#red](NYDN)[/COLOR]These are the two sexy cocktail waitresses who partied with Justin Bieber at a Hamptons pad after landing in the center of a wild nightclub brawl involving the singer’s bodyguards. Diana Bhokasub, 24, and Sophia Rayo, 32, were handpicked by the “Beauty and the Beat” crooner to accompany him back to the private home where he was staying after meeting them at the South Pointe club in Southampton. The Biebs, wearing sunglasses and a backward baseball cap, got into a “heated exchange” with 22-year-old Wayne Rennalls — who definitely isn’t a so-called Belieber . Rennalls, of Hampton Bays, got into it with Bieber’s crew after he chased after one of the waitresses getting into the singer’s car to retrieve a bow tie he had loaned her, witnesses said. The bodyguards didn’t like Rennalls getting near Bieber’s ride and gave him a beatdown instead of his bow tie. He ended up in a hospital with bruised ribs and a black eye, sources said.

Last edited:
it's about time...I have no idea why Biebs was dating Selena...that **** smelled like a PS from the start...he needs to be messing with Groupies

Freakin' Bieber man
mad.gif

(NYDN)These are the two sexy cocktail waitresses who partied with Justin Bieber at a Hamptons pad after landing in the center of a wild nightclub brawl involving the singer’s bodyguards. Diana Bhokasub, 24, and Sophia Rayo, 32, were handpicked by the “Beauty and the Beat” crooner to accompany him back to the private home where he was staying after meeting them at the South Pointe club in Southampton. The Biebs, wearing sunglasses and a backward baseball cap, got into a “heated exchange” with 22-year-old Wayne Rennalls — who definitely isn’t a so-called Belieber . Rennalls, of Hampton Bays, got into it with Bieber’s crew after he chased after one of the waitresses getting into the singer’s car to retrieve a bow tie he had loaned her, witnesses said. The bodyguards didn’t like Rennalls getting near Bieber’s ride and gave him a beatdown instead of his bow tie. He ended up in a hospital with bruised ribs and a black eye, sources said.
Dang, at least let ol' boy get his bow tie back
mean.gif
.  Can't even hate on Bieber though, dude needs to be pulling these h*** and stop worrying about Selena.  Yeah, they might only be with you for the money and fame, but f*** it, hit it and keep it moving...

I could only imagine how some **** like that would be like.

Bieber can recruit **** like he's CJ on San Andreas. Don't even make no sense
mean.gif

This why I don't understand why he trying to wife selena so bad.. Kid can get just about any young girl he wants and even most of these other broads too :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom