Tracking Bieber's side pieces *update* Page 7

I'd take a 8-10 waitress over an A-lister any day of the week.
Dog I can drive to Hooters right now and set up something for tonight. They are losers. Homey is worth $100,000,000 messing with an idiot who barely graduated high school and serves wings for a living. Chicks like this get the Marshawn Lynch stiff arm EARLY

Last edited:
Dudes in here claiming who Bieber should be smashing they like they already made it..

Like dude said above, I'd take this chick over Selena or any other of those majority ugly *** A-Listers. Dude is surrounded by superficial probably 24/5. If he wants to scoop a down to earth yamb let him cook.

Dudes in here claiming who Bieber should be smashing they like they already made it..

Like dude said above, I'd take this chick over Selena or any other of those majority ugly *** A-Listers. Dude is surrounded by superficial probably 24/5. If he wants to scoop a down to earth yamb let him cook.
She's probably just as superficial as the people he hangs around
laugh.gif
.  Not hating at all though because I would smash as if the human race depended on it, but the only difference between her and the celeb girls he probably hangs around is they have more money.

Them Young Money dudes turning Bieber out
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Coldest broad from my high school is a waitress at Hooters. Used to let the hoop squad train. I wouldn't talk to her now, damn sure ain't talking to her with $100Ms in my pocket. Young money losers are the downfall of Biebs

The number scale is pointless. Everyone seems to have their own calibration.

Only 2 questions need to be asked.

Would you smash?
Would you wife? (does she make the cut physically to be wifey?)

Does it matter if she's a 9 or 10? Why compare random chicks to each other? You're not actually picking between them. NT wants to argue about everything. Everyone can admit she looks good

Inb4 "I only smash 10's"

Originally Posted by solegit08til  

realtalk tho i bought that same hoover vaccuum from sears a month ago. ish is pretty goood but the quality is kinda poor, feel like its about to bend in half when im using it for the stairs and holding it in wierd positions
laugh.gif

Selena>>>>

And F if you care, but I'll tell you why.

I love Alex Russo from Wizards of Waverly Place (the show hat made her who she is for those AARP NTrs) from the bottom of my heart.

This clown Bieber (who is a gawd, don't get me wrong) should never have had Selena, because all I see is her character,and her character would make that punk as N look like a fool if he tried to holla.

The type of dude he is, just soiled her to me.

Luckily my bench is ready to step up. (no order)

rose byrne
anna kendrick
alice eve
elisha cuthbert
rachel leigh cook
alison brie
ariana grande
emma watson
francia raisa
olivia "chachi" gonzales
Julia Dietze
Cara Delevinge
"Strong the virginity is"
3 pages later and still a got damn classic!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ibeEr9IxzUhpPv.gif

Last edited:
:lol: Ya'll act like every ***** who ain't ugly is a 10.

I don't know where ya'll live, or what kinda chicks ya'll pulling, but if she's a 10, then what are the chicks who look 2-3x better than her ranked?

13's?

I'm not saying the chick ugly. But ya'll acting like she's something you can't go outside and see anywhere.

Have any of ya'll been to Miami?

I can find 10 chicks just like her the moment I get off the plane famb.

Is she bad? HELL YEAH she bad. But you're acting like saying she's less than a 10 is disrespect or something. Ain't nothing wrong or ugly about being an 8 homie. An 8 is good looking.
this post was one of the more logical things I've seen posted in here.

agreed, whole post is accurate

He's right though, she's about an 8.

Every girl can't be a 10 people. A 10 means, this girl will make your jaw drop if you saw her in person. Those are the girls that when they walk into a room, literally every guy turns to stare and no one can even play it off like they aren't mesmerized. Where dudes you don't even know give you the look like "Damn bruh you see that?"
laugh.gif

Not necessarily saying these girls are dimes to everyone but, if the girl in OP is a 10 what does that make these women?

o6mg01.jpg

10 easy 
embarassed.gif

I see no flaws other than her being with him instead of me

My jimmies were gradually getting rustled at the Selena slander. Until I figured out it was Selena Gomez instead of Selena the singer. Carry on.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
I was drunk, but dude still won't follow through. He won't even respond though...

I wanted to be apart of a NT feud
frown.gif
Haha at least you didn't drag it out man.

You gotta admit that was flawless execution.

Word to "I am batman"

Haha at least you didn't drag it out man.

You gotta admit that was flawless execution.

Word to "I am batman"

It was funny, but he was making fun of himself. I get more and better yambs. It was just his own projection.

I never had e-beef with anyone here and i was so essytedd. :lol:

Way too much salt in this thread. Bottom line, Bieber is piping bad chicks, and some cats are simpin. This new chick is nice, real nice :smokin

The 1-10 scale has been broken a long time ago but I will tell you this, I saw Selena Gomez in person at the airport and I was speechless.

You can't hate on Justin Bieber. It should be against the law

Back
Top Bottom