Trade Agreement between Air Jordan XII and alix23frank1946

NTers,

This is an official trade agreement between myself and alix23frank1946. I will be trading my DS Jordan 11 breds for his DS Jordan 12 playoffs, both size 12. Here are the terms:

1. He (alix23frank1946) will ship his shoes to me first. His shoes will be shipped to me either today (3/26/2013) or tomorrow (3/27/2013).
2. The day I receive his playoffs, I will over night my breds to him.
3. This trade is an even swap, no cash added.
4. We will leave trader feedback for each other.

Tagged pics are attached to this listing.

Thanks, NT fam.

I will post tagged pics of the playoffs when I receive them. Also, the original terms stated that I would over night my breds to Alix. After we talked on Tuesday, we have agreed to the following:

1. I will ship my breds the same day as the playoffs come in (pending proper inspection and that I am satisfied with the shoes). If the shoes are delivered without enough time remaining in the day for me to inspect them and get the breds to a shipping location, I will ship the breds the morning following the evening I receive the playoffs.

2. If I am dissatisfied with the playoffs i receive, I will ship the shoes back to Alix.

3. Breds will be shipped to Alix using the fastest shipping option, that does not exceed $50

Well, Alix is LEGIT!!! :lol: Nawl, I never had a doubt in my mind, seriously. The communication has been good, and the shoes arrived on today. Per our trade agreement, i will be shipping him my DS size 12 breds first thing in the morning. I got home too late tonight to do it. it feels good to return my grails back to my collection. :nthat: I have also left trader feedback for him. I snapped a quick picture too!

View media item 337056

Received breds 100% authentic pair and air Jordan 12 is as legit and honest as they come. Great businessman and even better
Sneaker enthusiast. Communication in every facet was great: talk/txt/e-mail. Down to earth cool dude.

Back
Top Bottom