TRADE RUMOR: Rondo and Ray Ray for Amare, Barbosa, 14th pick

So basically, the Celtics would be trading a borderline on the verge elite PG for a 'franchise' player in Amare, who's had to deal with injuries,isn't known for his D, playing on a slower tempo team (we know how he feels about that), and playing the same position as KG.

...and they'd still have to address the PG spot.

Bottomline, good PG's are hard to come by. Great PG's even harder. And a quick one at that in Rondo? Even harder to come by. You just don't tradeguys like that.

Originally Posted by JDB1523

Delete this and let one of the regulars make the Official Offseason post so we don't have rumor threads all summer...even though the season isn't over we won't have to suffer through threads like these. And, we'll have guaranteed updates if it's by a regular...

*paging* CP, NaSmatic, JapanAir, franchise3...even Chester, etc.
Waiting for the off-season,
laugh.gif

^Best thread in NT man...props on like 3 years running with that...
It's more franchise than anybody, me and him just keep it updated.

KG > Amare

to trade amare i'd want a big man in return. but knowing the suns, they'll probably look for shooters and a pg. theyre still in search for someone tobackup nash. obviously barbosa could not fulfill that role because he's better off the ball (think monta ellis). suns are better off looking for young bigsto develop for the future.

i don't think the celtics will part ways with rondo specially after what he has shown during the recent playoffs

Rondo effects the game in more ways than Tony ever did or has. People are completely discounting Rondo's defense and how bad Tony is.

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

out of the 5 point guards in the atlantic division rajon rondo,jose calderon, andre miller, chris duhon, and devin harris

i would put rondo 4th on that list u put any one of the pg's besides duhon and the celtics would be just as good or better
when u play with players lke jesus,PP34 and garnet then its easier to play alongside them

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I needed a good laugh to start my morning. Thanks for that.

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

out of the 5 point guards in the atlantic division rajon rondo,jose calderon, andre miller, chris duhon, and devin harris

i would put rondo 4th on that list u put any one of the pg's besides duhon and the celtics would be just as good or better
when u play with players lke jesus,PP34 and garnet then its easier to play alongside them
tiger_woods.jpg

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

^Best thread in NT man...props on like 3 years running with that...
It's more franchise than anybody, me and him just keep it updated.
Don't forget tupac.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SOLEin1

lol kg and amare? wow

Wow indeed. Them _'s would shoot more jumpshots then every guard tandem in the *+!%!$! league.

So you trade your BEST perimiter defender (Maybe even the best defender on the team), your initiator on offense, an EXCELLENT rebounder from the guardposition, the person who ignites your fast break, your best penetrator, your best 3 pt shooter and your best freethrow shooter. You do this to add KG - Defenseand Rebounding, relegate your only post presence to the bench, give more PT to the Likes of Eddie House (
laugh.gif
@ him having the chance to start) and StephMarbury a rookie PG who is no Derrick Rose. At 14 Rubio, Lil Jonny, Holliday, Tyreke and possibly BJ will be gone. So they'll have their pick of Maynor,Teague, Mills, Lawson, Collison etc. And Leandro ain't been on %%!* sans D'antoni. Ya , Makes PERFECT sense
pimp.gif

I fully support this trade.
pimp.gif

Watching the Suns implode and make panic move after panic move is like watching a new born baby grow. Nothing but warm feelings for me.
laugh.gif

mrtramericanjr wrote:

sp the starting five would be

amare
KG
BIg Baby
Paul Pierce
Starbury?
-macNcheeesee

Big baby at the 3 spot?? Now im not going against what you said, but I just wouldn't want him at my 3...

Back
Top Bottom