Trailer - Taken 2 - starring Liam Neeson

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

I don't think this sequel is a much a of reach at all.

Dude literally marched into the fort of powerful men...laid the hammer down...got his daughter back and went home. It only makes sense that @%$$!+ are going to be on some get back.

Also...I can't %@@++@+ stand Famke Janssen. She's a !%*@$ in all of her roles...especially the first Taken.

If I was B. Mills I'd let that !%*@$ die.

I don't think this sequel is a much a of reach at all.

Dude literally marched into the fort of powerful men...laid the hammer down...got his daughter back and went home. It only makes sense that @%$$!+ are going to be on some get back.
This 
People think too much into movies
laugh.gif
just enjoy it

Also...I can't %@@++@+ stand Famke Janssen. She's a !%*@$ in all of her roles...especially the first Taken.

If I was B. Mills I'd let that !%*@$ die.
completely agree, i hate her in everything

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

why the @%#* are they still taking trips overseas after what happened last time?
laugh.gif

and was that the Dos Equis man?
laugh.gif
Dead %%# exactly what I was thinking 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

More screen time for Maggie Grace? I'm down. I can't wait to see her funny style run some more

This reminds me of more of a sequal to a video game rather then a movie. Kind of has some sort of Max Payne feel.

pimp.gif

Everytime Taken comes on TV, I tune in.
laugh.gif

Deees caabs are so dambed expenseeeve... want to share??

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by PLVN

I hope we get to see some more of Maggie Grace running like a buffoon.

DYING at that video
roll.gif

LMFAO
roll.gif

Besides the running the movie was good. Ill go watch it though. Gotta rep for my Albanians. lol

roll.gif
When I seen the title. Cuz I'm thinking how they gonna have the same guy be in the same situation? It'd work with a new cast...

But after seeing the trailer and it's the guys from the 1st joint seeking revenge I can get down with this. Looks dope as expected
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom