***Transformers 2:Revenge Of The Fallen***

Originally Posted by chris82790

only 35% on RT so far hopefully it raises

Just saw this too
nerd.gif

The reviewers have not been kind to this film at all. Similar to the first one.

Michael Bay movies = all explosions, no character development.

Spoiler [+]
[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]look out for the decepticon FALLEN[/color]
nerd.gif

damn, movie is not getting good reviews.

first one was only around 50% so i dont care. but i was hopin they would come strong..

Action Movies rarely get great reviews...Don't be surprised if this movie pulls i incredible box office numbers, despite that poor reviews.

Angel

Most action movies don't get good reviews anyways.

I'm watching transformers for fights, explosions, and that "noise" when they transform. I could care less about character development.

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

Most action movies don't get good reviews anyways.

I'm watching transformers for fights, explosions, and that "noise" when they transform. I could care less about character development.
you joking? I went just to hear Peter Cullen do optimus prime..I felt like a kid again...

Angel

Never saw the first one in theaters, but I did enjoy it. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'd rather watch some thought provoking film with greatstorytelling and character development, but every once and a while I crave the feeling for some good old fashioned action packed film. Besides, I need a goodappetizer before I watch Public Enemies.

Just got my tickets for the midnight showing in IMAX. I'm excited and anxious to watch it.

Back
Top Bottom