***Transformers 2:Revenge Of The Fallen***

the commercial during 24 was
pimp.gif

About a month away, anyone know if they've started selling tickets yet or when they will be for the IMAX midnight showings? Can't wait to watch it,it's going to be one epic movie just like the first one.

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

not feeling this movie.. the first one was okay..megan fox makes it better though.. i mean it's cool as an action movie... but why call it transformers if you're gonna change the entire storyline, the way characters look like and everything else around it? they should have called it differently, cause now you have a movie that doesn't make sense on its own, and it's nothing related to the cartoon.

if these were real...

123y1ox.jpg

2dihaaw.jpg

33zfqd3.jpg

2af0m74.jpg

Funny, because I thought of the exact thing 2 years ago(although i still like the movie). There was nothing in the movie that relates from the cartoons. Not asingle Decepticon or Autobot from the movie was the same in vehicle mode in the cartoons. Now i know Michael Bay can't use vintage vehicles for the movie,modern cars and military vehicles would be more appealing. But still even their names were mixed up. Bonecrusher as an individual Decepticon? Devastator as anAbrams M-1 Tank? Now they're gonna have Sideswipe as a Corvette not a Lamborghini? And from Red to Silver? And when you have Sideswipe, you gotta have histwin Sunstreaker. And I wished they would at least use the Mack truck as Optimus. And I've always said that the robot head and faces in the movie are uglyas hell, they look like a bunch of monsters and deep sea creatures, except for Optimus Prime. I like the movie very much, all the actions and everything, Imust have seen it 12 times or so. I just dont agree on the use of characters. I'm looking forward to the sequel. And I just hope that Optimus dont die infuture Transformer movies and some idiot name Rodimus takes over, now that would really piss me off...........as for your pictures...WOW Stunticons!

By the way, isn't the new Devastator out of proportion? I mean look at the Constructicon with the giant 2 wheels rolling over the overpass in the freewayand how he dwarfs Optimus Prime. Now look at Mixmaster, who is fairly the same size as Optimus Prime, but he ends up as an oversized head for Devastator. Arewe seeing "Mass Shifting" in effect just like the cartoons? If the producers are gonna do that, then I'd like to see Megatron transform into agun for Devastator.

Back
Top Bottom