***Transformers 2:Revenge Of The Fallen***

Just got back from watching it and I definitely agree that it was to long and got kind of boring at times, the movie also force-feed allot of comedy. But wasgood nonetheless, Id give it an 7.5/10. The CGI is incredible tho!

Originally Posted by parada45

Going to the midnight show 2night

I got a feeling Prime dies

Man I hope I am wrong
He does die.

um002.jpg

Not.

350px-ReturnOptimusPrime1_Optimus_lives.JPG

tongue.gif

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

Call me crazy, but I have a bad feeling about this movie. Michael Bay is usually a hit or miss.

I have the same feeling....
ohwell.gif
and I'm seeing it tonight.

Just swooped the TF:ROTF Leader Class Optimus Prime.

This mold is a 100x better than the 1st one.

Catching the matinee tomorrow morning. First show!
pimp.gif

Im gonna wait till tomorrow morning to see this movie........my boy wants to go to the midnight show but it looks like tickets are sold out

im watching it tonight. going with low expectations. read a couple of bad reviews nothing good so far.

I've just read some wonderful things about this movie...

"Like watching paint dry while getting hit over the head with a frying pan!"
(Bradshaw, Guardian, England)

"Sums up everything that is most tedious, crass and despicable about modern Hollywood!"
(Tookey, Daily Mail, England)

"A giant, lumbering idiot of a movie!"
(Edwards, Daily Mirror, England)

"I knew a little boy once who lost his blue toy truck at the movies, and cried as if his heart would break. Such a child might regard "Transformers:Revenge of the Fallen" with fear and dismay."
(Ebert, Chicago Sun Times)

I'd be surprised if this doesn't do huge numbers, despite negative reviews.

People know what to expect, a lot of action, some funny moments, a lot of shots of Megan Fox, no one should expect an Oscar candidate here.

I'm gonna avoid Twitter and NT till I see the movie myself because someone is bound to spoil it for me
laugh.gif

Anyway, we're gonna be catching it at AMC 16 Santa Anita for the 2130 IMAX screening... Can't wait!

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]KB8sandiego[/color], you wanna meet-up with us? Although Megan will be giving us plenty of eye candy,we're watching it with some sexicans that are geeks like us... And I know how you like them sexicans
wink.gif

Man.... RT reviews are ROUGH

I'm expecting this to be the worst sequel ever... kinda regretting getting Imax tickets... maybe i'll switch to reg theater

Bout to head out to catch the midnight showing, hopefully it's good.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I'd be surprised if this doesn't do huge numbers, despite negative reviews.

People know what to expect, a lot of action, some funny moments, a lot of shots of Megan Fox, no one should expect an Oscar candidate here.
It doesn't need to be an Oscar candidate to be a good movie. The first one was awesome for what it was and was highly acclaimed. If thisflops, plus T4 and Wolverine this will be the worst year for the blockbusters ever.

Originally Posted by reddmann s2

I'm gonna avoid Twitter and NT till I see the movie myself because someone is bound to spoil it for me
laugh.gif

Anyway, we're gonna be catching it at AMC 16 Santa Anita for the 2130 IMAX screening... Can't wait!

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]KB8sandiego[/color], you wanna meet-up with us? Although Megan will be giving us plenty of eye candy, we're watching it with some sexicans that are geeks like us... And I know how you like them sexicans
wink.gif
roll.gif

I did the spolier on the 86 Animated movie and some peeps actually took me seriously.

I wish I could meet up with ya'll up there bro, but I'm catching it at the local AMC near my pad at 10am for $6 bucks.
pimp.gif

Interested to see some of the review from those of you who are seeing it early. Looks like the movie has dropped to a 26% on rotten tomatoes, can it really bethat bad?

Sounds like it could be one of the reasons why it's getting bad reviews. That's too long for a movie with crappy dialogue.

Back
Top Bottom