***Transformers 2:Revenge Of The Fallen***

Just finished watching it too. Good action scenes and the dialogue wasn't that bad to me. Some scenes were lame and could've been cut out but the moviehad way more funny parts then you would expect. Its a good action film for the summer and you get your moneys worth with the film. If you like the firsttransformers you'll like this one more due to the action scenes and special effects.

Extremely disappointed... it was like the robots would do one cool effect and then they would just do it over and over throughout the movie....I didnt reallyenjoy it and it was wayyy too long

This movie was the +***.
pimp.gif

Just got in from the midnight showing-Spoiler Alert

-glad Starscream got more screen time
-if you notice which two Decepticons were alive @ the end you KNOW there'll be a third flick
-the parents really f----d up the flick for me. They were unnecssary and i may be wrong but it doesnt show @ what point they got captured by the BulldozerDecepticon
-They didnt intro the other Autobots

3.5/5....the parents really f----d it up for me.

just got home from the movie

yo the fight scenes were
pimp.gif
. especially prime's...dude was a G. yo thatcorvette in the movie was straight piff
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. some funny random scenes in the movie. especially the mom eating the brownies.there was some corny things too though. i wasnt feeling that little i love you saga going on. movie was kind of long too.

at the end of the day though....lots of action...movie was entertaining. i'd give it about a 7.5/10

after the flick, i had the sudden urge to wash my car. the movie was ok. i so wanted a better autobot addition. they could have introduced hot rod, theaerialbots, or maybe the dinobots. oh well.

Good movie IMO.

I liked the parents scenes. It had comedy and action. Bay does OD on explosions though
laugh.gif

My dude could turn a grocery store into a war zone. I wish the Autobots had more , the decepticons were deep!!!!

OMG the scene when Prime was taking on all three was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Everyones heart stopped when -------------------------

I give it 8/10
pimp.gif

Going to see it again tomorrow

Bay prolly blew 40 million on Explosions alone
laugh.gif

That !+! is mad funny to me. Everytime you turned around he was blowing up some !+!

Just got back from the midnight showing. The best word to describe this movie is EPIC. I agree with everyone on the board. Bottom Line: If you liked the firstone, Transformers 2 is all of that and much more. Its huge, on a larger scale, and action packed.

Just got home from the movie..............I think we need a spoiler thread at this point.

But anyway.

Movie was DOPE!!!!!!!!!!!

movie sucked......transformers 1 was much better, this one was probably aimed more towards people who consider visual effects the only substance in afilm....albeit it was a film about robots its just that the first one had a much better screenplay and cast.

Well just got back from the movie, it was straight flames, I'll give more analysis tomorrow.

do not believe the critics... this movie is way effin awesome!!!

its transformers... u see robots... they transform and blow *%#+ up! what else do u want??

spoiler...

PRIME is THAT dude!! taking out how many decepticons in the forrest?

Originally Posted by Ramarqable

its transformers... u see robots... they transform and blow !+*% up! what else do u want??

spoiler...

I think I got an erection

laugh.gif

Prime had them blades out like " %#+ it, I take on you alllllll!!! "

Weak sneaky @@@ Megatron with a sucker move
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Shun Goku Satsu

its transformers... u see robots... they transform and blow !+*% up! what else do u want??

spoiler...

laugh.gif

smh.gif
Prime went in! lol dude started crucifyin N***s at the end "Give Me Your Face!"
pimp.gif

Spoiler!!!!!!!
Next one should be even more epic

Originally Posted by bud dink

movie sucked......transformers 1 was much better, this one was probably aimed more towards people who consider visual effects the only substance in a film....albeit it was a film about robots its just that the first one had a much better screenplay and cast.
they had the same cast
ohwell.gif

but the movie was pure crack
pimp.gif
... Optimus was a beast straight up... but so was the Fallen... dude was doin some Goku *+*$... instant transmission
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by trapmuzik617

Originally Posted by bud dink

movie sucked......transformers 1 was much better, this one was probably aimed more towards people who consider visual effects the only substance in a film....albeit it was a film about robots its just that the first one had a much better screenplay and cast.
they had the same cast
ohwell.gif

but the movie was pure crack
pimp.gif
... Optimus was a beast straight up... but so was the Fallen... dude was doin some Goku *+*$... instant transmission
laugh.gif
lol add 1 new main character and its a diff cast
roll.gif

not plot development, robots over acted, the action scenes were dope but i had no idea who was who and who was the ones losing. so many unnecessary thingsgoing on.

Originally Posted by DJ Entendre

Originally Posted by Shun Goku Satsu

spoiler...

laugh.gif

smh.gif
Prime went in! lol dude started crucifyin N***s at the end "Give Me Your Face!"
pimp.gif

Spoiler!!!!!!!
Next one should be even more epic

hahahha @ even more epiC! i really don't think thats possible!!! but if they decide to bring in UNICRON, ULTRA MAGNUS who knows!

Back
Top Bottom