***Transformers 2:Revenge Of The Fallen***

"Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen" nice......

was thinkin that or "rise of the decepticons"

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

You really didn't waste any time.
laugh.gif

are you my long lost brother?

laugh.gif

cant wait for this
pimp.gif

the local paper is now saying that MEGAN FOX was in town and stayed at the same downtown hotel that Bay, Gibson, and Duhamel did. she wasn't seen anywhereon set (or anywhere at all), but a lot of it was under close wraps...so anything was possible. i know for a fact that there were untransformedvehicles/characters who were on set, but that most people didn't get to see them. what doesn't make sense is that this scene in Bethlehem was supposedto be the opening scene of the whole movie set in a Chinese city where Gibson/Duhamel's military squad was joining Chinese forces to combat Transformers.where Megan Fox fits into that scenario is the question. why she'd be in that sort of scene is odd.

oh also, shooting now moves an hour south of Bethlehem to Philadelphia!! there will be scenes shot at University of Pennsylvania, where apparently Shia'scharacter is attending college. not sure yet if there are any battle/transformer scenes there, although there was one story i saw that said that Michael Baywas scouting out Eastern State Penitentary which is an old prison located in Philly. hmmmm...

Originally Posted by PA Greek

the local paper is now saying that MEGAN FOX was in town and stayed at the same downtown hotel that Bay, Gibson, and Duhamel did. she wasn't seen anywhere on set (or anywhere at all), but a lot of it was under close wraps...so anything was possible. i know for a fact that there were untransformed vehicles/characters who were on set, but that most people didn't get to see them. what doesn't make sense is that this scene in Bethlehem was supposed to be the opening scene of the whole movie set in a Chinese city where Gibson/Duhamel's military squad was joining Chinese forces to combat Transformers. where Megan Fox fits into that scenario is the question. why she'd be in that sort of scene is odd.
If i had to guess, perhaps after surviving the battle in the first transformers, Megan joins the military since she enjoyed the rush of action. Thiswould sort of make those rumors of her dying at the end of the movie more likely.

word is that there will be 10 robots for each faction so 10 autobots and 10 decepticons, I can't wait to see who is on that list!

Supposedly the Ice cream truck becomes 2 robots,not sure but I would have to guess autobots.weird thing is no one else has pink and white coloration but Arcee?

possible Blaster appearance to fight Soundwave?

Megs will be back in the movie,this has already been stated.for some reason I don't see 'Screamer turning coats in this installment.maybe going back tocybertron for reinforcements.maybe Shockwave is that armored attack vehicle.

on side note...............since when did they make marvel transformers?!?!!? saw them in the store the other day

Originally Posted by dfresh244

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

The first one was about as good as a live-action Transformers flick could be. I'm sure I'm going to get all kind of heat for this, but what is the story behind the fascination with Megan Fox? I'm not going to act like I bag dimes left and right, but aside from a cute face, what is there?
ohwell.gif

alien.gif

nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Is Megan Fox the one with the tattoo of Marylyn Monroe on her forearm?

Back
Top Bottom