***Transformers 2:Revenge Of The Fallen***

alot of people thought the Can Am was Wheelie(ugh) .Now I am assuming if Soundwave is in this,the 3 Can Ams will be Ravage,Rumble, and maybe Frenzy.I dobelieve the 3 stock colors are blue/red/black for the Can Am.If that's the case I wonder what they are gonna do for Laserbeak?

i think that soundwave is decent for what they have to work with, i mean if lazer beak and company are gonna be part of him as well

well, it's 11 pm here in Bethlehem and it has been raining for the past 30 mins. not sure what's going on with the explosions now...perhaps they aregonna not do any filming tonite since the rain is supposed to continue through the night/morning hours. regardless, i'm not gonna stand in the rain...so ifi miss it i miss it.

^^ i agree
pimp.gif

I hope they don't find a way to bring Megatron back, even though he's the man. I wana see Starscream do his thing. He allways wanted to be the leader,nows his chance.

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

How is Jazz coming back? He got ripped in !%%!#%% half!

Well, he is a robot. It's not like Shia got ripped in half.

Jazz "died" in the catoon series as well. Came back just fine after being ripped apart.
Jazz FTW
pimp.gif

also, if Ultra Magnus is going to be in this one...does that mean that the Matrix may play a role?
nerd.gif

I don't remember him murked in the series. I know him and cliffjumper had a close call in the animated movie.

I know Prowl and Ironhide got owned though.
I hope they don't find a way to bring Megatron back, even though he's the man. I wana see Starscream do his thing. He allways wanted to be the leader, nows his chance.
Not if they bring back Megatron as Galvatron.
pimp.gif

Megatron has to come back at some point. It may not be this movie, but he will come back. What I would love to see, and it will never happen because Hollywoodis a bunch of pansies, is have Megatron come back at the beginning of the third movie either reincarnate, or as a Galvatron type robot, and kill Optimus Prime.

looks like soundwave will be makin his way into the movie, along with razorbeak and that other leopard cassette robot(forgot the name)

also, theres a new transformer who wil come in the form of a concept car, dunno if its a decepticon or autobot..

my best bet is autobot and it will be hot rodimus

im sorry im lost in the transformers yall talkin about (never really watched it when i was a kid)..do they sell the series on dvd?

I wonder if Bumble Bee will still have the Camaro design. Or will they team back up with Chevy for a whole new line of new %$+ .

I really like the Starscream angle, and Soundwave would be perfect for this movie..I really wish i could see Grimlock, but Ratchet is getting little movie timeand they would need to explain their story...(Ratchet created the Dinobots fyi).....As for that Grimlock clip, its from the Sector7 Website, a promotionalwebsite for the first movie..Def not fan made

Megan Fox and Peter Cullen...thats all this movie really needs...you can have guys wearing Robot costumes for all i care, but those two in the movie, game over

Angel

Obi Wan Kobe - nah i doubt the will do that, since all the cars in the movie are more up to date...

expect that carrier ship (the one that dumped megatron into the ocean) to turn into a decepticon, most likely tidal wave

word has it that OPTIMUS has been spotted on set, as well as some unique vehicles...most recently was the sighting of a run-down icecream truck whichsupposedly will transform. if you look around on-line, there are pics.

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

^^^^ noooo, optimus cant die!

Well, he died in the first ten minutes of the original animated movie, so it wouldn't be the first time.

^^^ no i know that...........but i couldnt handle it as a little kid, and im sure i couldnt handle it now, SMH at myself !

hmmmmmm
06020823061vl5.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

2552813246_b7ea25997a_o.jpg

2552813086_5628830ecf_o.jpg

2551992423_50daf68b12_o.jpg

2551992205_7db675542c_o.jpg

2551991947_a6cf44bde5_o.jpg

2552813172_196169d4f7_o.jpg

2551992285_6c4be332e6_o.jpg