***Transformers 2:Revenge Of The Fallen***

As far as plot goes:

Alien vs. Predator = Transformer 2

This was an absolute waste of money and time...

(CONTAINS SPOILERS!!!!)

I expected very little from this movie since I saw the 1st Transformer movie....and I ended with very little still.

- The story line has too many loop holes

- Characters are corny and under developed

- The biggest disappointment was Devastator!!!

- The twin robots were just plain annoying and weak under battle

- Arcee what very inactive???

- So there's a human Decepticon now like in T3???

- Some government official wanted to stop the Autobots from perusing their mission....then the guy gets thrown off plane and not seen of again?
This did nothing for the plot....

- The other Autobots did absolutley nothing to help really and to advance the story....basically they were invisible.

- Trillions of dollars are spent and thousands of people have died (submarine, aircraft carrier, University students, jordan military etc...) to kill off onerobot???????

At the end of the movie I gave it a - 5 out of 10....

Saw it this morning. I definitely agree that it was too long, but I was entertained most of the time. Not bad, but I like the first one better.

• Too long.
  • SR-71 Blackbird = Old pirate with a %%##+++ walking cane?
  • Sam's mother was too over-the-top.
  • Last fight scene lasted like 4 minutes.
  • "Black" robots (and robots' dialects in general)
It's just too much. Too %%##+++ much.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by imperialh8

As far as plot goes:

(CONTAINS SPOILERS!!!!)

I expected very little from this movie since I saw the 1st Transformer movie....and I ended with very little still.

- Some government official wanted to stop the Autobots from perusing their mission....then the guy gets thrown off plane and not seen of again?

- The other Autobots did absolutley nothing to help really and to advance the story....basically they were invisible.

- Trillions of dollars are spent and thousands of people have died (submarine, aircraft carrier, University students, jordan military etc...) to kill off one robot???????

You want a movie with a good plot?

Its an action movie. The plot isnt going to be great, do people who are going to watch this movie want a crazy, thought out plot, or an entertaining movie withbigass robots doing work?

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

As far as plot goes:

(CONTAINS SPOILERS!!!!)

- Trillions of dollars are spent and thousands of people have died (submarine, aircraft carrier, University students, jordan military etc...) to kill off one
robot???????

Its an action movie. The plot isnt going to be great, do people who are going to watch this movie want a crazy, thought out plot, or an entertaining movie with bigass robots doing work?

Batman Begins?
The Dark Knight?
Terminator 2?
The Italian Job?

there's nothing wrong with holding your movies to a higher standard. i agree 100% with his critique. All action and no plot gets you nowhere. Just thinkhow well this movie could have been with "a crazy, thought out plot."

Im pretty sure the plot was simply and easily followed, get rid of the remaining decepticons on earth, then when megatron was revived, the plot was switchedover to reviving prime cause he was the only one able to defeat the Fallen.

Im pretty sure the plot would be easy enough for even kids to follow.

Autobots doing their job to destroy all remaining Decepticons in the world, then finding out Megatron was revived and the Decepticons are looking for Sam who knows where the tomb of the primes is. Then its a race to get there first.

indifferent.gif
at the racist talk. People get offended so easily these days.

At the beginning of the film the twins were bearable but after they said "wean't read" I was offended. I knew exactly which race theyrepresented.

I'm trying to go see this tomorrow. Anyone wanna come with?
laugh.gif
So serious.. None of my friends are in the city right now. =/

Originally Posted by GTEK

I WAS NOT PLEASED WITH THE MUDFLAP AND SKIDS MINSTREL SHOW.
smh.gif
Real talk...I felt like throwing up.

They couldn't read
THEY HAD GOLD TEETH
they said "@#$$y" and "&^##!*"

I wasn't feelin that....and I also think that most jokes were unnessicary. Sam's mom wasn't funny after a while (weed brownies? in transformers??
smh.gif
)....the dry humping just got creepier and creepier...the RC robot was justwack.

However......The fight scenes were pretty crazy...much improved after the last movie. more robots and more fights....and I thought it was pretty cool that*Blank* and *Blank* fused at the end...that was
pimp.gif

and the IMAX experience was
eek.gif
.supercrazy, I think if im not mistaken, more scenes were added for the Imax version.

At the end....the Bad and the Good of the movie kinda took a fight similar to the deceptacons & autobots did. I give it a 3.5/5, it's a goodsequel...just not the classic I was expecting

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

As far as plot goes:

(CONTAINS SPOILERS!!!!)

- Trillions of dollars are spent and thousands of people have died (submarine, aircraft carrier, University students, jordan military etc...) to kill off one
robot???????

Its an action movie. The plot isnt going to be great, do people who are going to watch this movie want a crazy, thought out plot, or an entertaining movie with bigass robots doing work?

Batman Begins?
The Dark Knight?
Terminator 2?
The Italian Job?

there's nothing wrong with holding your movies to a higher standard. i agree 100% with his critique. All action and no plot gets you nowhere. Just think how well this movie could have been with "a crazy, thought out plot."

Oh man Thank you for helping me prove my point....I can add more to that "ACTION MOVIE WITH GOOD PLOTS"

- Alien & Aliens
- Lord of the Rings trilogy
- Jurassic Park

Oh man Thank you for helping me prove my point....I can add more to that "ACTION MOVIE WITH GOOD PLOTS"

- Alien & Aliens
- Lord of the Rings trilogy
- Jurassic Park

-Matrix trilogy
-Spider-man 2
-Transformers (first one)
-I guess Harry Potter
- Star Wars

A "Real" movie shouldn't be defined solely by random outbreaks of excellent scenes....the reason the dark knight was a masterpiece was becausethe whole damn film was great...not one scene where "batman's fist was slowed down to punch a dog".

seems to me like there way too much animosity in this thread. everyone has their distinct tastes. i feel like transformers 2 isn't for everyone. like someof you have pointed out if you're looking for an action flick with a little bit more substance theres a ton of examples of that out there. but if you wanta movie with impressive visuals and basically a thrill ride. essentially in that sense transformers 2 was good.

I think that Micheal Bay should have tonned the Mistrel Show...
of Skids and Mudflap a little bit....
they admitted they cant read, Always fighting, clumsy,Sport cars, rapping and one of the them has an gold tooth
If that aint black sterotypes....
smh.gif

Movie was very enjoyable. The plot was a bit weak but the action even that out.
Much more transformers, which is a plus.
I'd give it a 7/10

As far as plot goes:

(CONTAINS SPOILERS!!!!)

- Trillions of dollars are spent and thousands of people have died (submarine, aircraft carrier, University students, jordan military etc...) to kill off one robot???????

[wale]"EVERYBODY SAY HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATER!"[/wale]

Back
Top Bottom