Transformers Movie Thread - Tranformers x GI Joe Film in the Works

I hope we get more of the G1 forms in this movie.

Totally forgot John Cheena is in this film.

Holy ****, now this is what the **** I'm talking about. All those G1 characters in there. :wow::wow::wow::wow: Finally, it appears they did it right.

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F08%2Ffist-pump.gif

Last edited:
Mannnnnnnnn :wow:
G1 designs :wow:

This already looks wayyyyyy better than previous Transformers! I was on the fence about this movie but I’m all in now! :pimp:

You know damn well it’s either gonna be a flashback scene or the 5 minute prologue at the beginning.

Yeah, man. There's gonna be a lot of disappointed folks who's gonna sit through the movie thinking that's what they're gonna see and only get a 70 second flashback scene/video message from OP:lol:

just a screencap of optimus that might have only been in the trailer for a split second(?)

McDonald's toys are for the BB movie and it shows Megatron and grimlock og look.

OG??? Grimlock?

We getting “Grimlock SMASH” Grimlock?!? This is getting too good to be true.

it was suppose to be the cyberverse toys but they turned it into bumblebee to co-promote with the film

1537220044-img-8442.JPG

1537220046-img-8443.JPG

1537220050-img-8444.JPG

Why couldn't we have this from the beginning of the movie franchise? My goodness.

It wasn't that hard to do, Michael Bay.

List of confirmed Transformers in the film:

Autobots

Decepticons
they gotta have at least cameo of two more autobots

at first i thought aquaman was gonna edge out bumblebee but after this trailer it wont even be close bumblebee gonna do them numbers if i were WB i would push aquaman up to thanksgiving cause with spiderman animated film comes out in dec also......im praying for 10 mins of cybertron battle but thats probably wishful thinking...

michael bay is a childhood destroyer i heard hes working on thundercats now after destroying transformers and ninja turtles smh

I wondering what the new nike transformers Sneakers are gonna look every Travis Knight film has an nike sneaker rolling out with them

Back
Top Bottom