Transformers Movie Thread - Tranformers x GI Joe Film in the Works

Just watched it on Paramount +

Loved the lead actors were black and PR. The little brother was cool and it was dope the legendary PR mom was in it.

Overall it was cool, funny at times. Liked the NY flavor. The movie felt long, could have cut 20 minutes but I’ll watch the next one.

I don’t mind Pete Davidson but him doing black voice in this **** was wild. Couldn’t believe no one noticed how bad that was.

Just watched it on Paramount +

Loved the lead actors were black and PR. The little brother was cool and it was dope the legendary PR mom was in it.

Overall it was cool, funny at times. Liked the NY flavor. The movie felt long, could have cut 20 minutes but I’ll watch the next one.

I don’t mind Pete Davidson but him doing black voice in this **** was wild. Couldn’t believe no one noticed how bad that was.
Haven't seen it yet. Fool was also in the Fast X.

Who keeps giving him roles?

Just saw it on Google. As a 47 year old who lived eat & breathed G1 Transformers as a kid (and who saw the OG Animated movie in the theaters back in the day) THIS made me geek out!!! Definitely worth the $5.99 rental.

First off, Peter Cullen is simply THE BEST!! A true marvel and masterpiece!! 🙏🙏 He is and will always be Optimus! What I would give for him to do my voicemail message on my cell. 🔥

Didn't mind Pete Davidson AT ALL! There was no accent, he voice the character as himself! Totally hilarious. Just wish they kept the name Jazz from G1.

So cool they worked a lot from the G1 animated movie from 86. The suit Noah was wearing reminded me so much of the suit Daniel & Spike wore in the G1 cartoon movie. A space suit that could transform. So absolutely no reach there.

I'm in for ANYTHING that has my man Michael Kelly in it. Dude is flat out AWESOME (and a born Philadelphian)!! Mike November in the Jack Ryan series?!! Perfect casting. That spy from Law Abiding Citizen, just cool! The reporter from DC Superman, excellent!!

Optimus going medieval on Scourge!! OUTSTANDING!! 👏👏 "I'VE HAD ENOUGH", the proceeds to chop his *** up!! 👏👏

And I freaking lost it when I saw the back of the card!!! 🤯🤯🤯 HOLY CRAP!!! (won't spoil it). Can't wait to see where they take this. 👏👏👏

Forget RT and their scores. If your an old head like me, and grew up on G1 cartoon and toys, you will love this!!! 👍👍👍 Bleep Michael Bay!! This makes up for all his garbage!!

Just finished it.

Movie was idiotic. Felt my intelligence was being insulted. Mfs had all that time to take out scourge but wait till the end to find some new found energy to take him down.

Not sure why I assumed this movie was gonna be a bone to the older crowd and have a War/Fall of Cybertron VG vibe, but it just look's like a generic Pixar kind of movie.

I’ll have to show my kids to get a gauge of how they feel because if they’re not interested, I won’t be checking for it, myself.

Back
Top Bottom