Transgender Boy Wins High School Girls' Wrestling Championship in Texas

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's not females, they are women & trans women are women ...it's not "female's track & field" it's women's ...same with every other sport.
They just need to realize that sometimes you don’t always get what you want in life.

It’s a joke that a girl can train all her life to be the best woman in her respective sport and some dude who identifies as a chick and has male testosterone and strength can just come in and throw all that hard work out the window. If steroids and performance enhancers aren’t allowed in sports to deter cheating and unfair advantages, neither should that nonsense.
I’m not disagreeing with anything said. Honestly I really don’t side one way or the other. I’m just saying what they want. In essence there is no “trans-female” or “trans-male”. That’s what they’re arguing

Oh I get that. People in general just need to stop giving into that silliness and validating it. It makes them think they can complain their way into what they want.

They shouldn’t be playing in girls leagues. The leagues just need to be firm, put their foot down and tell them that all the outrage and complaining in the world isn’t going to change that.

a lot of you bigots need to understand that sexuality & gender identity are a whole lot more complex than you want it to be in your negative little minds.

a lot of you bigots need to understand that sexuality & gender identity are a whole lot more complex than you want it to be in your negative little minds.
Is it possible for you to discuss the topic instead of doing this baseless name calling?

ok cool

but address the sporting situation
thats the topic at hand
try to leave your little feelings out of it
Exactly.

Is it possible for you to discuss the topic instead of doing this baseless name calling?

Exactly.

baseless... the views that a lot of you have typed have proved my statement, therefore it stands. you provided the proof... keep the same energy, end of story.

So a female that gender identifies as a boy won a girls wrestling tournament.

Seems about right for Texas.

So technically for them the first woman to play professional football would have to be a transgender woman.

ok cool

but address the sporting situation
thats the topic at hand
try to leave your little feelings out of it

my feelings aren't in it, it's cool to type ... but it's not true, i don't have a dog in the fight either way.

is it too much to ask to make the players play in the division they were born in?
is that bigoted and discriminatory?

being serious
why is that such a bad thing?
just go off the birth certificate...you can still be identified as whatever you want but just wont be able to compete in sports that way

look at this... these girls didn't stand a chance
imo this will undermine all of women's sports which is already struggling as it is
5cf4fcc0dda4c87c3c8b4619.jpg

is it too much to ask to make the players play in the division they were born in?
is that bigoted and discriminatory?

being serious
why is that such a bad thing?
just go off the birth certificate...you can still be identified as whatever you want but just wont be able to compete in sports that way

it is because your biological sex doesn't always align with the way you choose to express your gender (gender identity) , & since the term "woman" is a social construct based on societal views it would be discriminatory to exclude transgender women from sports. i mentioned earlier that if the sport was "female track & field, etc..".. that would be different, but it's women's. it's an inclusive gendered phrase, meaning cis women, trans women, etc..

look at this... these girls didn't stand a chance
imo this will undermine all of women's sports which is already struggling as it is
5cf4fcc0dda4c87c3c8b4619.jpg

what does the way she look have to do with anything, you see how this is discriminatory?

sidenote, we haven't even gotten into the realm of intersex women (which is a biological sex) or anything of the sort, does that make them not able to compete, under you all's glib definition of what a "woman" is or should be it would, which would also be extremely wrong.

this means absolutely nothing... what does it have to do with someone who chooses to express their gender finally, no one can define it for you & quiet as kept... not all trans people transition early on & some don't transition at all ... but since it was on twitter, it's law huh, lol?

it is because your biological sex doesn't always align with the way you choose to express your gender (gender identity) , & since the term "woman" is a social construct based on societal views it would be discriminatory to exclude transgender women from sports. i mentioned earlier that if the sport was "female track & field, etc..".. that would be different, but it's women's. it's an inclusive gendered phrase, meaning cis women, trans women, etc..
ok i can get with this....so what do you think they should do about women's sports?
just let it be?

And I completely get this as I posted the same thing BUT there are still limitation within all that already. Age, ability, number of players, academic ability, etc. are those discriminatory as well?

am i tripping or this dude not even talking about the same thing as me?
says it means absolutely nothing but CeCe just washed every woman runner because of her athletic advantage

it def means something to all those women athletes who lost the championship by a large margin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom