Transgendered chick (former male) wants to fight in the UFC female division

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miss me with all that identifying as a woman ********

He has a mental problem as does anyone who thinks they aren't what they are

We need to get these folks a therapist not encourage this nonsense

But this is the world we live in now if you don't agree with dressing 5yr old boys like princesses and sending them to school to confuse the **** out of other kids or letting grown men cut their penis off and fist fight women you're a bigot

My sons are gonna have to ask for birth certificates when they meet a chick in 15yrs

Miss me with all that identifying as a woman ********

He has a mental problem as does anyone who thinks they aren't what they are

We need to get these folks a therapist not encourage this nonsense

But this is the world we live in now if you don't agree with dressing 5yr old boys like princesses and sending them to school to confuse the **** out of other kids or letting grown men cut their penis off and fist fight women you're a bigot

My sons are gonna have to ask for birth certificates when they meet a chick in 15yrs

Wow. I've been on the internet for over a decade, I've been to countless chatrooms, forum boards, and comment sections. All that said, this might be one of the most ignorant comments I've ever seen.

Congratulations.

On to the topic at hand. I've worked with GLBTQ(etc) people and consider many friends. My mom actually works with a lot of transgender people (helps w/ shot clinic), and I feel like I'm more familiar/educated on the matter than most of NT. With that said, I don't think she should be able to fight in the UFC. here's why:

1. She hasn't fought anyone worth while. Let ole lady cook for a bit in the amateur league. This will allow people to assess two things: a.) If there really is a totally unfair advantage and b.) If she really wants to fight UFC because that's her dream, or if this is for publicity.

2. In spite of her doctor's claims, HRT (hormone replacement therapy) does NOT change the bone density of established bone structure (only new bone growth.) She was 30 before going through with reassignment, so she has the body frame of a 30 year old man. While her muscles/tendons may not be as big as they were before, they are probably stronger than the average female. Whether or not that will manifest in a measurable advantage has yet to be seen.

Call it what ever you feel but I'm being honest I'm sorry I'm not just falling in line with whatever.

I have no issue with homosexuals I have gay family, who chooses to sleep with who is of no concern to me, but to ME the moment you decide you're in the wrong body there's something wrong upstairs.

That just seems logical to me, if I told you I'm not in the right body Will Smith is my real body I'm just trapped in this one you wouldn't think I lost it?

And if you see no issue with subjecting other people's children to the absurdity that is sending your young son to school dressed as a girl etc we need not continue

Getting back to the original topic...you gotta draw a line somewhere man. I'm all for equality but don't sit up here and tell me its OK that someone who was born a man can fight a woman...and justify it with "science".

This is a person that wrestled in HS and was in the Navy. Use your own eyes...look at those shoulders and tell me surgery, needles, and pills makes that person equal to those women in the ring.

Basically.

Biologically speaking the body is still male. It naturally produces more T so perhaps if they found away to get that under control I would be all for it.

Um? I'm not a doctor but I do know that testosterone is produced in the balls and considering she is post-op I would say she produces about as much testosterone in her body as a natural woman, which is to say very little. However, I do agree that she should not be able to fight in the female divison simply because her muscle mass and bone density is naturally stronger because she was born a man. It would take a long time of estrogen treatments to get her natural male traits to be inhibited enough for her to compete with other females.

Call it what ever you feel but I'm being honest I'm sorry I'm not just falling in line with whatever.

I have no issue with homosexuals I have gay family, who chooses to sleep with who is of no concern to me, but to ME the moment you decide you're in the wrong body there's something wrong upstairs.

That just seems logical to me, if I told you I'm not in the right body Will Smith is my real body I'm just trapped in this one you wouldn't think I lost it?

And if you see no issue with subjecting other people's children to the absurdity that is sending your young son to school dressed as a girl etc we need not continue
Rarely agree with this dude, but

SneakerHeathen mad as hell acting like a he just discovered a set of marbles on the chick he's digging.

Sounds simple enough but shouldn't he/she fight in a ****** division?

Blastercombo kinda making sense, look at that. Men and women are different, they're really not built to take hits from men, seen enough first hand and it's heart wrenching when they try to fight a dude and end up curled in a ball just bawling.

No.... If it wanted to join competitive sports it should of stayed a man. Now it has to suffer with the rest of the rejects who chose to castrate themselves.
but this is the us where you have multimillion dollar companies headed by homosexuals or are all about the equality of humans. It will not be long before this dude stur the homosexual community and they come after Dana White .... White is going to either take the heat and not let him fight, let him fight against dudes or make a transgender division. You know what happen last time Dana said that woman will never fight in the UFC.

Pretty sure there's a large number of women who do MMA who'd like to make their way to the UFC. There's probably a small fraction of TS women available for that, so it really wasn't a whole lot for the UFC to have women's division added.

but this is the us where you have multimillion dollar companies headed by homosexuals or are all about the equality of humans. It will not be long before this dude stur the homosexual community and they come after Dana White .... White is going to either take the heat and not let him fight, let him fight against dudes or make a transgender division. You know what happen last time Dana said that woman will never fight in the UFC.

I feel you. I don't even like MMA and don't care what happens. I'm just stating my opinion.

They can let that thing be the face of MMA, wouldn't make me no difference. Do I think is right? NO but it is what it is. Like you say some of the top dogs are stick fighting.

Pretty sure there's a large number of women who do MMA who'd like to make their way to the UFC. There's probably a small fraction of TS women available for that, so it really wasn't a whole lot for the UFC to have women's division added.
you are assuming ...

Brazil loves MMA, Brazil is also a ****** staple.

Yeah women are just lined up for a 10 piece combo from Jon Jones.smfh

Brazil is also a ****** staple.
laugh.gif

There's the problem. [COLOR=#red]Transgender people (at least, those who I've talked to) don't feel as though they are the wrong person, they simply feel as though they were born the wrong gender[/COLOR]. Someone assuming the personality of another living, breathing person is very odd and a cause of concern. While someone wanting their physical, external body to reflect how they feel internally might seem to be the same thing, it is inherently different. A transgender person doesn't want to become another person they know, they want to realize the identity they've had since they could remember.

I do understand the parental concern, but the issue isn't the little boy in the dress, the issue lies in how you feel about it, and those same feelings get projected onto your child, who then feels as though its necessary to address the "problem" that they've been explained. If you treat it like a big deal, your kid will. If you don't, they won't.

If your son comes back from school and says "Dad, why was Derick wearing a dress?" All you have to say is "Because he wants to wear a dress." Kid asks why, you say "I don't know, why don't you ask Derrick?" That way, you allow your child to foster their own understanding of the situation, rather than projecting your own feelings on the matter. Its not like your son will magically want to start wearing dresses or "catch the gayness." Kids, for the most part, have some idea of who they are and how they want to be perceived (look at that "I'm the daddy!" Vine if you don't believe me) and a kid in a dress won't change that.

Yeah a lot of the broads on Mike in Brazil are awfully sketchy.

Seems like they all have braces too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom