Transgendered chick (former male) wants to fight in the UFC female division

Status
Not open for further replies.
Therefore if a dude is tricked, he isn't gay

he's attracted to what he sees as a woman. if she were still a man a straight man would not be

attracted to him, but if he/she looks like a legit woman then there is no way for a man to know.

if we saw a pic of the same "woman" and had NO reason to think she was a man then that is natural.

I said the same thing but somehow that means I'd get top from a man with a wig :rofl:

I posted that pic to say if I saw that "woman" on IG/Twitter/social setting 9/10 I would think "she's" attractive, that damn sure doesn't look like a man in a wig

I said the same thing but somehow that means I'd get top from a man with a wig :rofl:

I posted that pic to say if I saw that "woman" on IG/Twitter/social setting 9/10 I would think "she's" attractive, that damn sure doesn't look like a man in a wig
The reason I went to such extreme was because you knownly said that u would. So IMHO if you wouldb knowing he was a man then you would get head from a man that looks and act like a female. No matter what you say the fact that it looks like a woman that's your main concern. Then second is if they are post op and not pre. But by that time you already liking what you seen so it's a wrap. Come on my dude.

Last edited:

edit:

you posted a pic of someone we know is a dude and said if they look like that you'll smash.

my point was that i want to avoid smashing a man at ALL costs, but if i don't know it's a man

then i'm helpless to natural urges. the moment i find out it's a man i'm turned off and probably

would wanna fight him.

Last edited:
so back to the topic, this dude was a marine.

has a kid and actually has a girlfriend, hes into women.

his story was on real sports this weekend, to say say he doesnt have an advantage over some of these girls is absurd.

yeah he takes hormones and is really feminine but compared to the other women in the sport this dude is built like an ex marine male.

they did show him getting beat up by a female and losing a fight though.

So what you're saying is that you'd knowingly have sex with a man as long as he had a weave, some fake breasts and an inverted penis?

No no, this is what you said. Word for word. That's a YES

edit:

you posted a pic of someone we know is a dude and said if they look like that you'll smash.

my point was that i want to avoid smashing a man at ALL costs, but if i don't know it's a man

then i'm helpless to natural urges. the moment i find out it's a man i'm turned off and probably

would wanna fight him.

Dude we are all reading the same exact **** my dude. Its cool if you like dudes that look like woman ... But don't try to backtrack ... You done gone to far.

The reason I went to such extreme was because you knownly said that u would. So IMHO if you wouldb knowing he was a man then you would get head from a man that looks and act like a female. No matter what you say the fact that it looks like a woman that's your main concern. Then second is if they are post op and not pre. But by that time you already liking what you seen so it's a wrap. Come on my dude.

So what is your main concern when it comes to attraction? It's not looking like a woman? :rolleyes if I see someone who looks like a woman why would say in my head "pre op or post op?" There's a difference between a man in a dress and the person posted above. One clearly can be mistaken for a woman. How the hell would I know? Do a chromosome test?

If they all come out looking like this

View media item 938674
I'm with it

No no, this is what you said. Word for word. That's a YES

:lol: you're telling me what you interpreted my statement as, so you can continue to think as you wish.

What I meant is if you showed me that picture I would say yeah I'd smash. If you showed that picture and said that's a man, I would say no.

Last edited:
You said "if THEY (men, ******s) all come out like this (looked like this), IM WITH IT (you'd ****)".

Where's the misunderstanding???

Last edited:
That's really the end of that argument. Everything else is just back peddling

Last edited:
You said "if THEY (men, ******s) all come out like this (looked like this), IM WITH IT (you'd ****)".

Where's the misunderstanding???

I never said I'd sleep with a man, that's the misunderstanding. When I look at the picture I don't see a man, and if this wasn't a ****** thread you wouldn't either but carry on :lol:.

Either way why are some of you so concerned what someone else is doing with their **** ?

Last edited:
Either way why are some of you so concerned what someone else is doing with their **** ?
Why talk about anything then? Why are you concerned that we're concerned that he's concerned?

Yo dog, I heard you like being concerned ...........

Last edited:
Can't even have fun on NT anymore without someone coming along posting this
eyes.gif

Its so lame when someone takes this card out.

Cause this is a forum, where discussions are welcome.

Pretty much. This is the same card as using "umad" or mentioning "jimmies rustled" when someone is clearly just making a response to something. Hell, it's even along the same lines of "at least he gettin money" when someone is making crappy music.

Its so lame when someone takes this card out.

Cause this is a forum, where discussions are welcome.
Pretty much. This is the same card as using "umad" or mentioning "jimmies rustled" when someone is clearly just making a response to something. Hell, it's even along the same lines of "at least he gettin money" when someone is making crappy music.
But he rich doe while you sitting behind your computer hating. Stop hating and go get ya money up

:rofl: I didn't expect so many people to get that defensive

Seriously though... we all heard (read) what was said..... y'all are obviously going to interpret as you will...

No sense in beating a dead horse for 2 pages straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom