Transgendered chick (former male) wants to fight in the UFC female division

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless dude has all the surgeries, meaning hormone changes and everything, I say no,

Just changing from a penis to a vagina isn't enough :smh: that is still the strength of a grown a** man

If dude gets into the female division all the opponents get pocket sand,

I don't know the science of it, but does taking estrogen negate the natural testosterone that the body produces?

It's all cool that this individual feels they are a female, but if the male hormones are still being produced then I'd say that's an unfair advantage (I guess a PED in this case).

what the hell??? did anyone see the related video?

im not asian but that ish is super offensive, i think they play this show on TV too. 
mean.gif

Because this is combat, some other girl's health is at risk

Exactly.

This is totally absurd. Why is there even a question?

but do any of us know enough about gender reassignment surgery and hormone therapy to say that this ****** has any physiological advantages over a normal woman?

maybe not the best example since she is jokingly referred to as a ****** herself, but look at Cyborg. (Assuming she is 100% natural born woman) She physically dominates women who are the same size as her.

Because this is combat, some other girl's health is at risk

Exactly.

This is totally absurd. Why is there even a question?

but do any of us know enough about gender reassignment surgery and hormone therapy to say that this ****** has any physiological advantages over a normal woman?

maybe not the best example since she is jokingly referred to as a ****** herself, but look at Cyborg. (Assuming she is 100% natural born woman) She physically dominates women who are the same size as her.

Cyborg looks like how she does because of all the roids. If you look at her early in her career she looked very femine, and wasn't manhandling chicks. Like any ole ugly broad.

-Even if there is only ONE advantage gain by being transgender you have to ban them from fighting other girls.

Off the top of my head, something like as minor as bigger hands is an advantage they might have. Might not sound like much, but it would make a big difference with having wrist control

Last edited:
man this sounds dumb just typing it out, but ill say it anyways

but does being a man automatically mean that you will have bigger hands? there are women out there with gorilla paws and also men who have little petite hands.

no shes gonna go undefeated n ruin the competition. hell if u got that man strength, why would you fight against women, who will prbly be weaker. Fighting men would be more of a challenge and worthwhile for her/him

but does being a man automatically mean that you will have bigger hands? there are women out there with gorilla paws and also men who have little petite hands.

I didn't say she for a fact has bigger hands, or that there aren't chick with big hands, but on average a male and female of the same size the man will have hands. But dunno brah, I was kinda pulling dat **** out my ***, I was trying to think of a minor advantage on paper that could make a decent difference in the cage.

Another one is that ole girl doesn't have to deal wit a period. Female fighters always complain that cutting on a period is a bish. So that might be a better one

No, but women are generally smaller than men.

If they allow this then they might as well let men fight against women.  I don't care what hormone and testosterone treatment she goes through, she's a full grown man.  That might've worked if she did all that treatment before she went through puberty, but now it's useless because her body is already developed...

Last edited:
http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/304269/[IMG]

Transgender MMA fighter Fallon Fox was a stereotypical manly man before she became a woman ... and TMZ has obtained the photos to prove it.

An ex-GF tells us ... she met Fallon back in 1999 when he was serving in the Navy. Fallon -- born Boyd Burton -- went by "Woody," after "Woody Boyd" from "Cheers."

The ex says Woody was a "manly man" -- athletic, short-cropped hair, leather jackets, big into heavy metal -- and she never suspected he'd become a transsexual. The two eventually broke up because of distance ... no other relationship problems.

Years after the breakup, the ex says she reached out to Fallon after she announced her transition on Facebook -- and that's when Fallon informed her she always felt she was in the wrong body.

The ex says Fallon also confessed to stealing some of her clothes while they were dating.

Last edited:
wow whoever is letting her fight women NOW is in the wrong...

basically a man beating on women smh...

Question of the day is did this guy try to fight professionally as a dude? If so, how successful was he?

I dont put anything past anyone when it comes to attempts to be famous and/or successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom