Travel Essentials. Vol. That 16+ Hour Flight.

Dual 3.5mm headphone adapter... if you want to use your own headphone watching in-flight movies.

small face towel coz wipes sucks.

edit:
wear shorts its effin hot in manila right now! i was there 2 weeks ago.

I washed Benadryl down with Nyquil on my flight to Japan from Chicago. That HELPED.
Bring your own snacks.
I also had an exit row seat, power outlet beside me, and a really nice plane. My ride was awesome.

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

wear basketball shorts. jeans get very uncomfortable after a couple hours.
Sleep is your friend. Get some medication like benadryl to get drowsy.

i wore jeans from Chicago to Frankfurt, Germany and then to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. it was all a combined 20 hours. didnt make that mistake on the return trip

Doesn't it get cold though? I'm usually freezing on the plane until it lands.

Not looking forward to my flight to vegas. might have to catch up on some movies I aint seen yet.

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

wear basketball shorts. jeans get very uncomfortable after a couple hours.
Sleep is your friend. Get some medication like benadryl to get drowsy.

i wore jeans from Chicago to Frankfurt, Germany and then to Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. it was all a combined 20 hours. didnt make that mistake on the return trip

Doesn't it get cold though? I'm usually freezing on the plane until it lands.
Sweatpants.

As far as sleeping on planes... I don't know how you can get through a flight without sleeping... I've been known to pass the hell out before takeoff and sleep through landings. I don't medicate either, there's just something about flying that puts me out.

Packed & ready.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

I'll definitely keep this thread posted.

-Drew

I'm off to England later today and I'm dreading the flight too. I really need to find out if my flight has wifi. I didn't plan on bringing my laptop but if it does my laptop is a must.

To help the time pass I packed some books, music and a writing assignment I need to knock out.

I thought 8 hours was bad but damn 16 hours is no joke.

Back
Top Bottom