Traveling with deadstock kicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a wait time of 1 month to post in the general

True. I'm sure the op and other users of his incompetence level pollute the jb section with threads like this while they wait that 30 days though

I want to put op in the camel clutch and make him humble and break his back.

first of all i'm nervous to be flying with deadstock ish in the first place... im weary of airline personel and losing baggage. second, i'm wondering if I should be packing the box to this pair. granted, i'm gonna be wearing them.. but i hate to pack them into stuffed luggage that will be thrown around. i'd rather pack them in their box i think. any thoughts?

sounds like youre a yougin thats never flown before. i mean, 'pack the shoebox' lolwut

and you said youre nervous about flying with ds kicks bc of losing your baggage? would it make a difference if it wasnt ds? lol

i usually bring 4-5 pairs when i fly for vacation. (walk around/beach/heat/formal)
most of them in my suitcase and on the rare case, my 'prized possession' pair in my backpack for my carryon

if anything, stuff the toebox with plastic bags/socks if youre worried about creasing in the luggage

all you need is this as a carry on or you can check it in... i will be using my duffle for my trip to Hawaii but i don't think i will bring heat or ds kicks just because i don't trust the airlines... instead i will wear my heat and bring 2-3 ok kicks... i got my 01 bred 11s stolen from my duffle a decade ago :smh:
http://www.flymode.com/p/flud-the-mayor-duffle-bag

I actaully bought this bag so that I could just carry my shoes with me on the plane.

Hope your shoes isnt bigger then a 12 tho bc if so the bag is useless :rofl:

Dudes going hard on you for no reason :lol:, but just take like 1-2 already worn pairs you can replace easily I guess.

I actaully bought this bag so that I could just carry my shoes with me on the plane.

Hope your shoes isnt bigger then a 12 tho bc if so the bag is useless :rofl:

did you use the carry on for the duffel? my only concern about this particular bag is it wont fit if in the compartment inside the airplane

did you use the carry on for the duffel? my only concern about this particular bag is it wont fit if in the compartment inside the airplane

Yes I was able to fit it up there with no problems, also tha bag has room on top of the shoe compartments so u can push the bag down to make sure u have issues with fit

I take this with me everywhere I go now. Especially on Vegas trips

Is there a limit weight for carry on? Im going too europe with 7 kicks or 8 cabin garbage bag them all and carry on with a back pack? Serious question tho

I like how OP added "deadstock" to the description
laugh.gif
because that CHANGES EVERYTHING!
roll.gif

It DOES .. oh it DOES .. LOL! This thread is pure comedy.

On vacay, I'm wearing a pair of Vans and a pair of Cole Hanns in the suitcase for the night life. On business, I'm wearing them on my feet. Done. No need to pack my shoes son!

I usually put my shoes/kicks in a carry on and bring on the plane with me. The clothes are easier to replace than most of the kicks we have in our stash. Also, my family has been doing this since I can remember. We buy little padlocks with keys and put them through the holes on both zippers of the luggage going under the plane. That way if one of the baggage handlers decides to be grimey they cant open it up.

As far as luggage being lost/stolen there isn't much you can do about that. Just make sure anything of real value or anything that is hard to replace stays with you on the plane.

Last edited:
I usually put my shoes/kicks in a carry on and bring on the plane with me. The clothes are easier to replace than most of the kicks we have in our stash. Also, my family has been doing this since I can remember. We buy little padlocks with keys and put them through the holes on both zippers of the luggage going under the plane. That way if one of the baggage handlers decides to be grimey they cant open it up.

As far as luggage being lost/stolen there isn't much you can do about that. Just make sure anything of real value or anything that is hard to replace stays with you on the plane.

Cheers man
How many kicks max could i fit with me on carry on? I cant wear the same 3 shoes all trip. Its do my head in lol

Cheers man
How many kicks max could i fit with me on carry on? I cant wear the same 3 shoes all trip. Its do my head in lol

Depends on the size of it and the length of your stay, I can get about 3 or 4 pairs in a medium duffel bag. Another 2 or 3 in a back pack if needed. I think 25lbs is the max for carry on, but you may want to check with the airline about that.

Last edited:
Depends on the size of it and the length of your stay, I can get about 3 or 4 pairs in a medium duffel bag.

What about a suitcase. That gonna fit on carry on? (Haven't been on a plane for 6 years.
If i can get 4/5. + 1 on feet n beater in suitcase im good

You're going on a vacation in Europe and you're concerned about your shoes? You already lost B. This trip will not end well. 

You're going on a vacation in Europe and you're concerned about your shoes? You already lost B. This trip will not end well. 

Your a ****. Straight up..
Im meeting old sneaker friends. We gonna hang, we gonna take pics. Its what we do. Dont give what you think bout it. Mooooove on

Last edited:
What we do. Is collect shoes, we take pics of them sometimes too. Not the travelling part. Not the DS shoes part.
A high post count and you still reply with dumb ****. I asked a simple question bout carrying *** shoes. *****
:lol:

No need to attack choppa-style when you ask a dumb question my g.

Seriously...

And taking pictures with shoes? :lol:. You trying to get instagramb likes?

How old are you... SRS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom