Traveling with deadstock kicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I use to work as a TSA screener op and it's a wrap for your kicks.

The baggage screeners will see them on screen and take a closer look.

They won't even etd them, they are going to try them on bro! Even if they are 2 sizes too small, some dude is going to stuff his foot into your sneaker bro. It's going to be like a little white chick with a mandingo african warrior.

So basically don't bring them.
LMAO, im not the OP but similar situation lugging kicks around, none are DS. But they not opening a bag with padlocks onnit yanno :smile:

Depends on the size of it and the length of your stay, I can get about 3 or 4 pairs in a medium duffel bag.
What about a suitcase. That gonna fit on carry on? (Haven't been on a plane for 6 years.
If i can get 4/5. + 1 on feet n beater in suitcase im good
you bring 5+ shoes with you on vacation? 
alien.gif

Last edited:

Not in General though, it's actually quite the opposite. General consist of a lot of members who weren't really ever into sneakers hardcore and probably just rode a trend when they did semi-care about shoes. These same members clown anyone who makes their way into General and create post like yours. Rule # 1 in General: Never ask questions about shoes or be prepared to be ripped apart.

you bring 5+ shoes with you on vacation? 
alien.gif
Honestly, yeah usually 3-4. I get bored wearing the same shoes over and over. If I can il take 5, if not its not the end of the world at all tho

I have a funny story about a similar situation

I had a pair of DS UNDFT 4s that i was taking to a sneaker convention in florida. I put them in my checked bag. I am sitting in my seat and the air line attendant walks down the isle in a pair of olive jordan 4s. I instantly got heated. But i was like what are the chances he has a pair...should i say something...this dude did not just did this to me. So i say something casually like hey bro nice kicks where did you get them. He was like you will never beleive the type of stuff that gets left at the airport. I was like ok...so im thinking what will i do if i get my bag and they aren't in there anymore and i had a chance to get them back and passed due to not being 100% sure they were mine. Now since they were so rare i was like eff it im doing it. So i was like i know you got them today from this plane. And he was like na ive had them. But they were clearly un-dsed that day. So i stood up and things started to get heated. He told me to sit down, i obviously didn't and got in his face. So idk if anyone has been on a plane when an altercation arises....but allll the passengers get nervous. So everyone starts yelling at me like im the bad guy but they don't know anything. There are mad people standing up and in my face like "he probably has the same pair of shoes sit down". They didn't understand the rarity of the kicks. I was like na i ain't going out like this. So after this old dude put his hands on my shoulders to literally try to push me down into my seat....i just start throwing hands. I knocked this old fat dude out then i got ganged up on by half the plane so im tyring to fight everyone off like a zombie apocalypse. It was going well to start. As you can imagine a plane isle basically keeps it to one-on-one. So im knocking fools out like a conveyor belt. I am also kind of lankey so my reach advantage was key. When dudes tried to rush me i was able to keep them at perfect distance with some front kicks and left jabs. So as im bruce lee-ing it for a solid 3 mins...out of no where the air mashall shows up and starts tazing the **** out of me. So im all convulsing on the ground...spitting and doo-dooing on myself still trying to put up an fight as im getting stomped out by my own kicks :smh: . The only thing i can think as this is happing is i hope my blood/spit/doo-doo doesn't get on my 4s while homie leo messi-ing my face. Anyway it didn't end well they emergency landed the plane and i had to get off and got arrested for disturbing the peace...after i got out of the hospital of course.

All this to say...just leave the shoes at home

i hope you wasted as much time reading that bs story that i made up as i did reading this dumb thread

Came in here just to read this again :rofl:

MALE with female tendencies. Europe vacation = beater and a nice dress shoes. Embrace the culture rather than worrying if youll scuff up your shoes.

I thought only females bring more than 2 pair of shoes with them when they travel.

Last edited:
Not in General though, it's actually quite the opposite. General consist of a lot of members who weren't really ever into sneakers hardcore and probably just rode a trend when they did semi-care about shoes. These same members clown anyone who makes their way into General and create post like yours. Rule # 1 in General: Never ask questions about shoes or be prepared to be ripped apart.

Nah, I have a lot of sneakers/shoes/boots but taking more than one pair of sneakers and a pair of dress shoes anywhere is beyond pointless. It's some real sad @#$% to be so obsessed with sneakers that you can't spend a week without them and that you're spending thousands to fly overseas for a sneaker photoshoot :x

And I'm sure many NTers have a lot of shoes, but their lives don't revolve around shoes like 13 year olds

Last edited:
Back when I was 17 I use to travel with a bag only for sneakers.

Now I would only bring like 3 all in same luggage.

I take however many can line the bottom of my suitcase + and the joints on my feet. I can usually get 3 pair in there. Can drop to 2 if Timbs or hop 4 if they're low cut like dunks and ones or something. Put em on the bottom to cushion whatever delicate crap I might have packed. Shoes on the bottom, socks and drawers on the flap. Suitcase packed like a s'more :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom