Travis Scott Thread: ("Days Before Rodeo" ON STREAMING NOW!)

Favorite Song Out Of The 3 Travis Recently Dropped?

• Butterfly Effect

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • Green & Purple

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A Man

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
Finally heard the album on Thursday and its been on repeat.

That was my first time listening to Travis and I was real impressed.

He's a bit of a doppelgänger mix of several artists but it works.

"I remember in an interview with Rosenberg how he was like "i only have white friends; i dont fu*k with ****** like that" or some sh*t. And he said sum a long the lines of "well we have to hear both sides" in regards to mike brown.
He lived a nice culdesac life; there's a disconnect between him and the social politics that apply to the rest of his race.

That's cool(not really)

What's NOT cool is him having this disconnect but peddling this superficial understanding of the same culture that was spawned from those social constraints.

Whateves.

This 2015; we live in a trans-racial, trans-gendered society now.
Scott can pretend he's reinventing the trill all he wants.

And he's just one man, right? Why's he gotta be the representative for the social ennui black people face in the USA? He just livin life(straight up!)

cornball."

100% real.

Last edited:
idk man i like dudes music but when he talks....he just comes off as not that smart or ADD or ADHD idk might be too much drugs. IDK at no point did i enjoy the interview above. Was too sporatic and all over the place

idk man i like dudes music but when he talks....he just comes off as not that smart or ADD or ADHD idk might be too much drugs. IDK at no point did i enjoy the interview above. Was too sporatic and all over the place

lol

:lol: @ the salt yall would think dude smashed ya girl or somethin

iono what was so bad that yall see in the interview

Last edited:

I'm not analyzing like that, but I don't particularly like watching his interviews either. Love the music though.

:smh: wiz ******* sucks. There's a song floating around on Twitter with him and Travis sounds like he's gonna ruin it smh

Lmao I legitimately thought buddy was gon tell the truth. I rock with Trav and the interview cool but dude be backtracking.
"Yea when I recorded it I was by myself in the studio, and I just got in a zone"
"Yea and I was with all my friends, we didnt have a booth. The masterer was right next time had a bunch of ppl in the room and the mic was right there"

wiz x la flame 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom