Travis Scott Thread: ("Days Before Rodeo" ON STREAMING NOW!)

Favorite Song Out Of The 3 Travis Recently Dropped?

• Butterfly Effect

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • Green & Purple

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A Man

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
Legit movie right there

Yeah man. Gonna be epic.

damm thats dope how did you hear about it?

i just now checked it out on google after u told me :lol:

the 85 dollar tickets are sold out tho :frown:

The roosevelts been doing it for close to 10 years. I got an email saying trav is having a concert on Halloween in LA. I clicked on it and it was for the Halloween party.

Yeah wish I got the $85. Ended up for the $100 but most Halloween events are expensive anyways plus I get a trav show.

missed out on tickets smh

Yall think he wil have an official tour for the album?

definitellllyyyyyy

Legit movie right there

Yeah man. Gonna be epic.

damm thats dope how did you hear about it?

i just now checked it out on google after u told me :lol:

the 85 dollar tickets are sold out tho :frown:

The roosevelts been doing it for close to 10 years. I got an email saying trav is having a concert on Halloween in LA. I clicked on it and it was for the Halloween party.

Yeah wish I got the $85. Ended up for the $100 but most Halloween events are expensive anyways plus I get a trav show.

thats dope fam post pics when u can :pimp:

Trying to see La Flame in Silver Spring Nov. 17th. 

Already seeing him 2 days prior on the Madness Tour 
nthat.gif

Just heard this album for the first time, never hearing ANY Travis Scott outside of that verse he dropped on Drakes mixtape and I must say Rodeo sounds like a mash-up of 808's & Watch the Throne.

I had to check in here to see if it was executive produced by Kanye or something. At times when dude sings with auto tune, it sounds exactly like Kanye auto tune vocals, he does that mumbling melody thing too  
laugh.gif

Album is serious though.

That 90210, Pray 4 Love & Nightcall stretch is flawless.

Son is a hybrid between j Cole and ty dolla sign. I'm just now checking out his stuff, dude is nice.

I was thinking the same thing, dude sounds identical to ye in that auto tune.

Last edited:
Just heard this album for the first time, never hearing ANY Travis Scott outside of that verse he dropped on Drakes mixtape and I must say Rodeo sounds like a mash-up of 808's & Watch the Throne.

bruhh exactly my thoughts the production had that castle music vibe wtt had i felt like it was more of yeezus and wtt i can see why u said 808s tho

Son is a hybrid between j Cole and ty dolla sign. I'm just now checking out his stuff, dude is nice.

I was thinking the same thing, dude sounds identical to ye in that auto tune.

wut

more like ye cudi and future imo

Last edited:

I had to check in here to see if it was executive produced by Kanye or something. At times when dude sings with auto tune, it sounds exactly like Kanye auto tune vocals, he does that mumbling melody thing too  :lol:

Album is serious though.

That 90210, Pray 4 Love & Nightcall stretch is flawless.

To me he influenced Ye. Just my opinion

If only yeezus woulda sounded like this album tho. This is so much better than yeezus it's crazy.
Even Owl Pharoah was better than Yeezus, no surprise this better.

Amber was chillin wit Trav in the club when she said that, so alot of ppl believe it

dude will never top Quintana...that joint is just insane.

or the production with Meek on "im leaning"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom