Travis Scott Thread: ("Days Before Rodeo" ON STREAMING NOW!)

Favorite Song Out Of The 3 Travis Recently Dropped?

• Butterfly Effect

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • Green & Purple

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A Man

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
Pick up the phone? Y'all sleep :lol: top 3 on this tape for sure Quavo kills it again. Even young thug well packaged his trash and made it sound good. Only knock is the short trav verse

For those saying this album doesn't have as many hits, don't play like the two we overplayed ain't bangers. If he never dropped Wonderful or PUTF and we heard it for the first time on the album we'd be praising the **** out of BITTSM. Dare I say those two songs would be in people's top 3 for this album.

Pick up the phone? Y'all sleep :lol: top 3 on this tape for sure Quavo kills it again. Even young thug well packaged his trash and made it sound good. Only knock is the short trav verse

Your taste sus as hell though. :lol:

Pick Up the Phone gets progressively worse over time.

Recently it just gets skipped all together.

Last edited:
It's not trash but it's easily the worse song on Jeffrey and already in contention for bottom tier on Travis album. Both strong projects so there is a standard to be met.

Last edited:

I've given the album maybe 4 listens so far and I like it more than Rodeo. **** that ___ for all of the delays, but he delivered a solid project in my opinion.

You don't understand. Pick Up The Phone, is a love ballad. Never would I commit treason.

That song sucks. Idc what it's about, the motivation, or any of that. It sounds terrible.

Last edited:
Young thug project is garbage. Flabbergasted at how ppl listen to that **** :lol: I even used Apple Music to give it a chance just off the fact that I thought with how crazy and silly the album cover is, he's ATLEAST gotta have SOMETHING good up his sleeve...some fire beats or SOMETHING...nope nada. Just trash

Young thug project is garbage. Flabbergasted at how ppl listen to that **** :lol: I even used Apple Music to give it a chance just off the fact that I thought with how crazy and silly the album cover is, he's ATLEAST gotta have SOMETHING good up his sleeve...some fire beats or SOMETHING...nope nada. Just trash

Thug ain't for everyone. I'm a stan tho.

See this is called explicit bias.

You need to wash ya ears out with soap if you can't recognize the auditory greatest behind every single beat on that joint.

Pick the ear wax out ya iPhone earphones idk do something.

Nah pick up the phone bubble gum alternative to RiRi.

Travis typically displays better judgement in sourcing Thuggers greatness. See Skyfall and Mamacita.

Guwop up there for sure though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom