Travis Scott Thread: ("Days Before Rodeo" ON STREAMING NOW!)

Favorite Song Out Of The 3 Travis Recently Dropped?

• Butterfly Effect

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • Green & Purple

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A Man

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
they shoulda just had justin Beiber spit that dudes verse...it woulda be 100x colder and ****** woulda been hype off the fact that Justin Beiber is talking **** talking about "he had your ho" etc

And I'm 100% sure Beiber woulda bodied the **** way better...dude ate Maria I'm drunk. Best verse by far

:lol: at that stuff

I looked at the rest. I think imma pass. Only thing that slightly interests me is the orange long sleeve. I dont really like that stupid Eagle logo tho

How long is that stuff gon be up for this time? And is this album gon ever be released on CD?

yeah i think imma pass on that merch too and i bought atleast one thing everytime he put out merch... :lol:

Sent my receipt, I'll get the shirt if anything. We don't use condoms out here ya feel me.

they shoulda just had justin Beiber spit that dudes verse...it woulda be 100x colder and ****** woulda been hype off the fact that Justin Beiber is talking **** talking about "he had your ho" etc

And I'm 100% sure Beiber woulda bodied the **** way better...dude ate Maria I'm drunk. Best verse by far

:lol: You probably woulda been cool with Beiber saying _ too.

Song is straight. Don't need no culture vultures approval.

Last edited:
First Take on repeat heavily

Bryson verse unnecessary though

I was just thinking about this. Son didn't add anything to the song with his verse (in my opinion, of course) :lol:

Song is :pimp: though. That and "Lose".

Last edited:

Trippin. Quavo had the best verse on RODEO by far.

Lose is so 
nthat.gif

So you can only pick from a bandana, condom, tshirt, when you get the free merch. I am disappoint.

while you guys complain about tshirts and condoms

you cant buy the most important thing the music on cd damn

im a big fan of travis scott

i think "wonderful" is one of the best songs this year

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom