Travis Scott Thread: ("Days Before Rodeo" ON STREAMING NOW!)

Favorite Song Out Of The 3 Travis Recently Dropped?

• Butterfly Effect

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • Green & Purple

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A Man

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
"Birds in the Trap" Album is dope. I definitely recommend it to Travis $cott fans, for sure.

My only gripes with the album is, it sounds like one long song. The production is similar for every song except for "Guidance".

Also, Travis didn't display his lyrical ability on this album like he did "Rodeo".

My fav songs are "The Ends", "Way Back", "Pick Up the Phone" & "Through the Night". The rest are ehhhhhh. "Biebs in the Trap" is kinda' fire too.

Rodeo > Birds in the Trap.

Way Back
Coordinate
Through The Late Night
Sweet Sweet
:smokin

Last album was better, but I rock with those.

his performance was great
i saw a small clip on instagram of him and quavo performing PUTP is there a link?
nerd.gif
http://2dopeboyz.com/2016/10/04/2016-bet-hip-hop-awards-performances/2/

im thinking of copping a rodeo paris tee rep from ebay, all of travis rodeo merch all gildan anyway right?

Last edited:
im thinking of copping a rodeo paris tee rep from ebay, all of travis rodeo merch all gildan anyway right?

dont do this he hasnt even toured for birds yet

hes gonna sell more merch down the line im sure theres gonna be something you'll like

Last edited:
Does anyone in here have the real Travis & Thug Days Before Rodeo tour tee? I wanna see the front & back of it. A couple different replicas out there

dont do this he hasnt even toured for birds yet

hes gonna sell more merch down the line im sure theres gonna be something you'll like

i know this lol, but he wont sell that rodeo paris collette tee again. I had to sell it because it wasnt my size now im trying to buy it again

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom