Travis Scott Thread: ("Days Before Rodeo" ON STREAMING NOW!)

Favorite Song Out Of The 3 Travis Recently Dropped?

• Butterfly Effect

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • Green & Purple

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A Man

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters

Any word on when buddy's going on tour?
nthat.gif

Who's he touring with? I'll be honest when I took my ex to Riri his performance was underwhelming at best. I'll def give another try though depending on who else is playing.

Who's he touring with? I'll be honest when I took my ex to Riri his performance was underwhelming at best. I'll def give another try though depending on who else is playing.

Could it have been the venue. Trav needs small-medium sized venues. His shows don't have the same effect in an arena or stadium.

Been waiting to catch him live again. Only seen him briefly when he opened for Big Sean a couple years back :smh:

Could it have been the venue. Trav needs small-medium sized venues. His shows don't have the same effect in an arena or stadium.
It's not the venue, dude is flat out bunz if he's opening up for a mainstream artist... from my experience he low key doesn't even look like he cares. But when he's the headliner it's a mad house 
pimp.gif

It's not the venue, dude is flat out bunz if he's opening up for a mainstream artist... from my experience he low key doesn't even look like he cares. But when he's the headliner it's a mad house :pimp:  

I saw him back in 2013 he was on before Casey Veggies and he gave it his all on stage, but that was the early days of Scott. Curious how he will perform at ComplexCon if Cudi isn't out of rehab.

Does anyone in here have the real Travis & Thug Days Before Rodeo tour tee? I wanna see the front & back of it. A couple different replicas out there
There's 2 different versions. One I bought at the tour & it still had the black tshirt tag & it just said "tour" at the top of the back. The other was released online at travis's web store & those had a Travis Scott screen printed size tag & said "rodeo" at the top of the back. Essentially the same shirt with minor differences, both were posted in this thread

^^^

Not real, just a bunch of leaks put together.
Is it ALL the leaks in there?

There's 2 different versions. One I bought at the tour & it still had the black tshirt tag & it just said "tour" at the top of the back. The other was released online at travis's web store & those had a Travis Scott screen printed size tag & said "rodeo" at the top of the back. Essentially the same shirt with minor differences, both were posted in this thread

GOOD STUFF! I knew i wasnt goin crazy lol but from what you described neither match any of the replica versions lol
So i aint copping them then haha

Back
Top Bottom