Travis Scott Thread: ("Days Before Rodeo" ON STREAMING NOW!)

Favorite Song Out Of The 3 Travis Recently Dropped?

• Butterfly Effect

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • Green & Purple

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A Man

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
I found out my album was out in stores by walking in a store and seeing a rack with no cds there. Does that make sense ?
— TRAVIS SCOTT (@trvisXX) November 4, 2016
nerd.gif

Few song grew on me. Coordinate is fire, first take got better

But beibs in the trap low key could have just been nav....Travis verse was very very meh

couldve been better for sure, Travis verse but that "pulled out of the hood toyota, drove back to the hood lambo!!" sheesh 
pimp.gif

Few song grew on me. Coordinate is fire, first take got better

But beibs in the trap low key could have just been nav....Travis verse was very very meh

Way back pretty fire too [emoji]129300[/emoji]

This is what happened to me. Within a week or two I wasn't skipping anything. Took off Guidance and the album is perfect.

Goosebumps into First Take into Pick Up The Phone [emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128567[/emoji][emoji]128567[/emoji]

Cudi goofy *** humming :lol:

Blac Youngsta intro on Coordinate >>>>>>

bruh travis KILLLED complex con dude did an amazing job :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

You already know what the streets want... how was that set-list? An did him X Cudder do Through The Late Night?

dog travis didnt even perform through the late night for his own set he came out for cudi and they performed it together :x :x :x :x :x **** was mad epic travis was crowd surfing durings cudi set

set list was great he mostly performed the bangers/BITTSM crowd went wild when beibs in the trap came on :x :x :x even brought out quavo for pick up the phone :pimp:

if anybody went yall def get your moneys worth :pimp: sadly my phone died by the time travis came out :x

Last edited:
bruh travis KILLLED complex con dude did an amazing job :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

You already know what the streets want... how was that set-list? An did him X Cudder do Through The Late Night?

dog travis didnt even perform through the late night for his own set he came out for cudi and they performed it together :x :x :x :x :x **** was mad epic travis was crowd surfing durings cudi set

set list was great he mostly performed the bangers/BITTSM crowd went wild when beibs in the trap came on :x :x :x even brought out quavo for pick up the phone :pimp:

if anybody went yall def get your moneys worth :pimp: sadly my phone died by the time travis came out :x

Yoooo that was dope as hell of him to do for Cudder. Sounds like it was lit asf from your account.. By bangers, do you by chance mean "Skyfall" and/or "Mamacita" or more Antidote / Oh My Dis Side?

I doubt I'd survive to see the end of Oh My performed live w/ Quavo :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom