Travis Scott Thread: ("Days Before Rodeo" ON STREAMING NOW!)

Favorite Song Out Of The 3 Travis Recently Dropped?

• Butterfly Effect

Votes: 24 80.0%
  • Green & Purple

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A Man

Votes: 5 16.7%

• Total voters
Did all that just go onsale on his site cause all i see is his $150 action figure :lol:

EDIT: nvm I found it. Prob woulda bought that olive hoodie if the design was in the front & i like the first Pen & Pixel tee more. Gon pass on all that stuff

Last edited:
Did all that just go onsale on his site cause all i see is his $150 action figure :lol:

EDIT: nvm I found it. Prob woulda bought that olive hoodie if the design was in the front & i like the first Pen & Pixel tee more. Gon pass on all that stuff

didnt you try and get a tee last time? id cop the pen n pixel if i didnt cop his other shirt

didnt you try and get a tee last time? id cop the pen n pixel if i didnt cop his other shirt

Yea i did lol but i liked the first one more. Seeing how lil amount of merch dude has overall i might just get & a pair of socks lol. Dont like that whole pre order for Jan 15th deal tho

300 $, for a vintage alpha industry customed 
frown.gif

Man this album is so much better when you in your feelz. When I'm in a relationship my fav song is, "Apple Pie." When I'm not in one it's, "Impossible."

oh my/ dis side

still clutch 

Travis came off really corny to me in that interview. dude couldve been high af but still...

flamesuit freshly steamed 
nerd.gif

Man if Travis drop something at 12 I'm gonna be so lit I'm gonna go to the DJ or Who ever and tell them to play this **** NOW!!!

******* travy done made my ******* year man [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom