Trey songz jumps into a crowd during performance [Link]

laugh.gif

TREY SONGZ THE G?

I cannot verify this rumor to the fullest, but somebody in the game wanted to pass this on after seeing the situation so here it is.

So last week trey songz was @ club ultra to perform last wednesday. Me and my dude Maxx Major was spinning for most of the night. I hosted the majority of thenight and my dude Krazee Rae djed the performances. Anyway. Trey gets on stage and gets into his thing, when some white dude starts throwin ice @ trey. Treyhad Rae cut the music and jumps into the audience and attacks dude. They beat the dude down. Took his jewels, chains, and grills. The dudes mouth got bloodiedup. Then Trey comes back in and finished the night. OH! AND they took the dudes pants and he was walking around outside in just his boxers all bloody. Itsf***ed up to have to tell%*%@+++ u got beat down by an r&b dude.

I would like to say that this is all speculation and rumor fodder. Nothing has been confirmed (or denied). With that said, here is the video of the ordeal.Trey jumped in the crowd like Wolverine! In the vid, they compare him to Superman, but I digress.

http://allhiphop.com/stories/rumors/archive/2007/12/26/19050256.aspx

how many stories have come out about homie fighting at concerts? N' must take his stage presence seriously...

lol @ "thats you? Lets go..."

roll.gif
@Him jumpin' in the crowd as soon as he said "LET'sGo" lol. That's wild. Trey gotta watch out though. That's how dudes catch lawsuits and not be ol' dude who through ice at him but just bysomeone being around the situation who was "hurt" while Trey jumped in the crowd. Gonna end up spendin' some bread on somethin' someaningless.

yeah yo, trey be talkin tough, I saw him in concert once before and somebody threw something and son was talkin real tough. he didnt jump in the crowd orno$!@! like that. That's just how we do out VA tho
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

"Damn dawg, I got my
f5235c65ebf573f38059f18252fd782f6562674.gif
beat."

"By who?"

"You know that song, "Can't Help But Wait"? The guy who made that."

Back
Top Bottom