Trey songz jumps into a crowd during performance [Link]

laugh.gif
ol' boy pulling off an axl rose

I saw Trey Songs at ODU for their home coming and someone throw their gum at him. trey was ready to jump in the crowd then.

listening to some of treys mixtapes..i knew this dude had it in him...lol at"thats you?" lets go

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

how many stories have come out about homie fighting at concerts? N' must take his stage presence seriously...

lol @ "thats you? Lets go..."

LOL, he was at ECU and he almost got into a fight.

Originally Posted by RedMan

I saw Trey Songs at ODU for their home coming and someone throw their gum at him. trey was ready to jump in the crowd then.
didnt they boo jim jones off the stage at that homecoming?
roll.gif

i go there as of 06 but i heard about it

can't believe i missed this post, i was at that show. The whole fight was over some ice cubes, TRUE STORY!!!!!

Originally Posted by rocyaice

roll.gif
@Him jumpin' in the crowd as soon as he said "LET's Go" lol. That's wild. Trey gotta watch out though. That's how dudes catch lawsuits and not be ol' dude who through ice at him but just by someone being around the situation who was "hurt" while Trey jumped in the crowd. Gonna end up spendin' some bread on somethin' so meaningless.

True Story..that was G though

laugh.gif
i heard dude was thoro...son should be careful tho...you dont knowwhat your jumping into...but the most gangster part was getting back up there and singing one for the ladies
laugh.gif

was gonna go up to that show too but didnt feel like taking that trip mid week

Back
Top Bottom