Trick Daddy Calls Out Plies...

Plies is LIKE the Prodigy of the South
laugh.gif

But again what makes him fake. And for the record someones arrest record has nothing to do with how much dirt you did. I know plenty of people who have neverbeen caught who been selling for years. I'm not trying to a captain save a plies but i think sometimes we judge these artists and call them"fake" and "real" when none of us really know and then we jump on the bandwagon when we dont like the persons music.

Originally Posted by Rampage1914

But again what makes him fake. And for the record someones arrest record has nothing to do with how much dirt you did. I know plenty of people who have never been caught who been selling for years. I'm not trying to a captain save a plies but i think sometimes we judge these artists and call them "fake" and "real" when none of us really know and then we jump on the bandwagon when we dont like the persons music.
He fake bcuz he not on a track rappn about kids go 2 skool get ur education n money rite lik i did....he hop on a track talkn bout dealn weight, shootndudes, and this and that....n these yung people think thats wat goonin is dnt get 2 hear about the consequences behind that stuff....i kno im 18 n i see kidsworshipn son lik he PAC!!!
smh.gif
the dude fake his life is brother life

n Plies is no where near Prodigy....he's the JA RULE of the south

Dude claims Dade County but is frm Fort Myers
laugh.gif
.....Dey dnt repsect n Miami after wat happnd wit Trick and FM dont rock wit em after he startd reppn thedade....so he cant get caught alone n eithr city
laugh.gif
....Is that The Definition of REAL dawg????? But these kids dnt see that side of dude doe

I go to Alabama State and this mug is full goons we right in the middle of the projects. Dudes fight over they colors like they ain't got class tomorrow

and what I heard dude had a football scholarship. I guess he would have been "real" if he turned that down and went back to the hood

But if u listen to his music he mostly talks about the negative part of the hood almost like his agenda is to keep people away from the hood life

But back to this whole notion that u fake if u go to college is crazy if thats true then alot of your favorite rappers are fake then 2Pac went to a Fine ArtsSchool does that make him fake?

Stop holding these rappers up to a standard that you have to do what u rap about yall en up sounding like fools

But like Plies said on his new album

"I want my son to be the first one with a will/ send him to college and pay off all 4 years/
Let the streets be mad and tell him he ain't real/ Cause mf'ers hate you when good how u live/
Cause nowadays broke is what the streets call real"

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

Trick been going at Plies (publicly) ever since they got into it in Orlando at the Florida Classic (last November). Apparently Plies didn't want to share the stage with Trick while performing I'm So Hood. Trick and his people rushed the stage ad a fight ensued. Word on the street is Plies went running. Ever since then Dade County has been on Plies hard. Trick was going at Plies in the Stay Up Out Mine Freestyle (%*!$* N' Stay Up Out Mine)... He also got this "F' the other side" (Fort Meyers = The other side of south Florida) movement going on down in Miami. Hence the shirt he is wearing in the video. To make a long story short he has made it real hard for Plies to get any love in Miami right now. Basically Trick has flexed his muscle with Plies.

I WAS THERE PLIES WAS SCARRED AS [EXPLETIVE] TRICK BUM RUSHED DA STAGE AFTER PLIES TOLD DA SECURITY 2 NOT LET HIM ON DA STAGE PLIES SAID (DAT [EXPLETIVE] TRYNA STEAL MY SHINE) SO TRICK AND ALL HIS DUNK RYDERS 40-50 DEEP IN ALL BLACK STOOD BEHIND PLIES WHILE HE WAS PERFOMING AND KHALED STOPPED DA PARTY SO DA DUNK RYDERS WHOOPED DA [EXPLETIVE] OUT OF PLIES ENTOURAGE AND PLIES RAN THROUGH DA CROWD WIT HIS ENTOURAGE... LATER ON PLIES TRIED 2 APOLOGIZE BY TELLIN KHALED 2 TELL TRICK IM SORRY THERES NO BEEF BUT TRICK DIDNT WANT 2 HEAR DAT...

PLIES: "STREET CRED CAN'T GET NO HIGHER
pimp.gif

ej205 knows exactly what I'm talking about. And to my knowledge I have NEVER heard Plies claim Miami or Dade County. He's signed to Slip N Slide amiami label and i know he's been known there for a minute. And for such a "real" dude trick is going about this the wrong way.

Some of ya'll N_'s are hilarious.

First off, Plies never has said he was from Dade County. He's been saying he's from Ft. Meyers since day one. His first video (Got Em Hatin) was shotin Ft. Meyers from what i remember.

Second. How does going to college mean you was never involved in "goon" activites? Ya'll have a real misconception about college and all thedifferent types of people who attend. Not sayin Plies is as "goon" as he may portray himself to be in his music, but ya'll need to get your mindright. I've never really heard son talk about drugs like he was pushin mass weight, and if you really listen to the music he's not making it seem asif the hood is some great place either.

Thrid. Have you heard the son's interviews?? Dude spits real knowledge on every one i've seen.

With all that said, son still is some hot garbage at rapping tho
laugh.gif

How is it the wrong way? He waited to see him and he was scurred to show, Plies aint wanna let a +%##% rock on stage got banged on.
How else do u address a some +%##% flaugin ? Go rite at em

How would you go about addressin a +%##% who tried to back you down, then ran, then when you wanted to approach da +%##% he too scared to show ?

i've never heard of plies reppin dade county..i just know he has a house here in tampa about 10 min. away from me. my friend's brother who works at thebig car wash by here said someone jacked his whip in broad daylight from him there.

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

First off, Plies never has said he was from Dade County. He's been saying he's from Ft. Meyers since day one. His first video (Got Em Hatin) was shot in Ft. Meyers from what i remember.

Second. How does going to college mean you was never involved in "goon" activites? Ya'll have a real misconception about college and all the different types of people who attend. Not sayin Plies is as "goon" as he may portray himself to be in his music, but ya'll need to get your mind right. I've never really heard son talk about drugs like he was pushin mass weight, and if you really listen to the music he's not making it seem as if the hood is some great place either.

Thrid. Have you heard the son's interviews?? Dude spits real knowledge on every one i've seen.

laugh.gif
in his interviews he's a intellectual, rev ron type of s___.....on a song he's sounds jus plain ignant
smh.gif
.....str8 MC Gusto S___ dawg

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

First off, Plies never has said he was from Dade County. He's been saying he's from Ft. Meyers since day one. His first video (Got Em Hatin) was shot in Ft. Meyers from what i remember.

Second. How does going to college mean you was never involved in "goon" activites? Ya'll have a real misconception about college and all the different types of people who attend. Not sayin Plies is as "goon" as he may portray himself to be in his music, but ya'll need to get your mind right. I've never really heard son talk about drugs like he was pushin mass weight, and if you really listen to the music he's not making it seem as if the hood is some great place either.

laugh.gif
in his interviews he's a intellectual, rev ron type of s___.....on a song he's sounds jus plain ignant
smh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

WHO CARES?

Why do ya'll even argue about whether a #+*## is fake or not. None of ya'll know these rappers personally so how you know what that man does or doesn't do? And what difference does it make anyway? If his music is hot, it's hot. If it's trash it's trash. If you base whether you like an artist off what they do in the street compared to what they rap about, you wouldn't like 99% of the rappers in the game right now. It's just music mayne. N's need to stop listening to it with a chip on they shoulder.
eyes.gif

Definition of Real -
pimp.gif

- Preciate it.

Originally Posted by ej205

I go to Alabama State and this mug is full goons we right in the middle of the projects. Dudes fight over they colors like they ain't got class tomorrow

and what I heard dude had a football scholarship. I guess he would have been "real" if he turned that down and went back to the hood

But if u listen to his music he mostly talks about the negative part of the hood almost like his agenda is to keep people away from the hood life

But back to this whole notion that u fake if u go to college is crazy if thats true then alot of your favorite rappers are fake then 2Pac went to a Fine Arts School does that make him fake?

Stop holding these rappers up to a standard that you have to do what u rap about yall en up sounding like fools

But like Plies said on his new album

"I want my son to be the first one with a will/ send him to college and pay off all 4 years/
Let the streets be mad and tell him he ain't real/ Cause mf'ers hate you when good how u live/
Cause nowadays broke is what the streets call real"
uhhhhhhhhhhh 2pac cred been in the garbage can his whole career.....why would you go there?
roll.gif
...everyone knows Pac wasnt a G till after he got a deal...he chased that liferight into a casket...regardless the man was very very talented....

and theres nothing wrong with rapping and going to college....but you got a degree and you laying in bushes with choppas???...you lurkin with thegoons....seriously??? @!$%% please you was on monster.com looking for a career
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

laugh.gif
smh.gif

yeah that too...he spitting that community outreach %#+% in front the camera yet in the booth hes shooting you with street sweepers...yeah ok
laugh.gif

Simple and plain, Plies is fake because he never lived what he talks about, THE END. (Yes if any other rapper has done this, they are fake too.)

Back
Top Bottom