trick or treat, smell my feet

W)taps

formerly worldgonemad
Trick or treat, smell my feet
give me something good to eat
if you don’t, I don’t care
I’ll pull down your underwear!

do kids in your neighborhood go trick or treating? past several years i had ZERO kids in my neighborhood.
is this culture dead or is it just my place?

In my hood I grew up in they mostly go to the main avenue and stores just give them stuff or maybe the malls, but in parts of LI where my sister lives they go all out and decorate and I seen kids one year going house to house.

Yea, I still see plenty of kids trick or treating around my way. I live on the third floor in my apartment building though and never get them personally.

It’s safer to host Halloween parties for kids than to take door to door asking strangers for candy.

Crazy people out here.

#trustnobody

havent had a trick or treater stop by in years.

The delis and malls is where its at now

Well, I moved to the suburbs in the OC. I am expecting to see trick or treaters in the neighborhood. But a lot of local events are being held in the parks next weekend and on Halloween.

Probably will bring our daughter to go and get some candy.

my street is connected to the main road and we don't have kids on it so no not really, as you venture to the middle of the sub, kids all over.

not as many as there used to be like 10 years ago, halloween was awesome to see in general.

kids too concerned with social media and sitting on their iPads and what not

i live in the hood, no trick or treaters on my block in years but also no one puts up any decorations i believe thats the reason.

I lived in the suburbs of MoCo, kids trick or treat every year.

Me the homies used to wil out on Halloween, til a cop confiscated our eggs and just let us go. My bro scolded me that egging houses is messed up, I felt bad afterward.

We never did that crap again.

I live in central Africa now and one year some kids came to crib asking for. I kindly told to get the f outta here, we don't celebrate that **** here.

Trunk or treat the week before. Hit one side of the neighborhood day of.

That's been our move the past 4 years.

Used to love Halloween back in the 80's, there were so many families walking the neighborhoods that you had to step off the curb in order to pass. Every home was decorated but I don't remember them going all out with elaborate haunted mazes. Then the kids would hit the Glendale Galleria and parade around in their plastic masks and matching smocks, you older folk know the costumes I'm talking about lol.

I stopped giving out candies once half the people that came to my door were 15 year olds in jeans and hoodies and a garbage bag.

Still see a few kids trick or treating.

I take my nephew around the stores near me.

They always hook him up. I keep the kit Kat/Reese's/Tootsie rolls for me, though.

Back
Top Bottom