trick or treat, smell my feet

No lie, I live in a block that gets SUPER CROWDED, im talking like a damn parade.
whats crazy is that its only our street. Not the block behind or prior to ours.
funny story, I went to costco the other day to stock up and candy and the cashier said.....
"let me guess, you live on such and such street?" I was like yup you already know.
everyone on the block puts yellow caution tape around their grass because of the foot traffic.
only thing that sucks is you always have these youngins that come through actin a fool.

Ill take pics and video this year and update yall in a couple of weeks.

my mom's house still gets quite a few kids coming by. if they run out of candy, they just close the gate. there's a rich neighborhood in town that is known for giving out good candy and lots of people drive their kids there and walk around to get stuff.
for my son though, ever since he was able to walk, we would go to the mall for halloween. we get there kinda early so we can park and walk around. my son is not even a huge candy eater but he loves choosing a costume each year and my wife and i always get some kinda matching t-shirts. last year he was a policeman so i had his thing embroidered to make it personalized and my wife and i wore donut shirts. this year he's gonna be a snake and my wife and i are gonna wear lab rat shirts.
halloween.jpg

I live in the burbs and we go all out. We get the good candy, sort them out and make treat bags. We get full size bars for little kids who have creative costumes or those who made their own costumes (like actually put some effort into it). Decorations outside and inside. I never did trick or treating when I was a kid but I love the idea of Halloween so I like doing it up as an adult.

IMG_1642.JPG
IMG_1646.JPG
100_2161.JPG
100_2157.JPG

Back
Top Bottom