TRON LEGACY Countdown - 12/17/10 - OPENS MIDNIGHT TONIGHT/ TOMORROW

Originally Posted by quik1987

How come this wasn't in the movie?
I'm not even sure what purpose that would serve in the movie. I was a bit confused viewing it out of context but I can't find a place for it.. can you?

Originally Posted by quik1987

I'm not even sure what purpose that would serve in the movie. I was a bit confused viewing it out of context but I can't find a place for it.. can you?

I liked the movie a lot, but the one thing that bugged me was that they didn't get Kevin Flynn's vintage light cycle on the grid. I thought that was going to happen but it didn't.

I liked the movie a lot, but the one thing that bugged me was that they didn't get Kevin Flynn's vintage light cycle on the grid. I thought that was going to happen but it didn't.

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Originally Posted by Faint Dj3

Just like everyone has said...Great visuals and Music....been listening to the SDTK non stop.
But the script and dialogue....EEEHHH
I could've wrote something 3x times better.

How complex should a Disney script be?

Oh I know! They should explain quantum mechanics to 8-13 year olds

Or go into detail about  XML and JavaScript as the explanation for the "God like" ending.

pimp.gif
I'm with you sir
*toasts champage glass and sips redbull with pinky figer pointed chewing on a payday from moms basement*

Lol you trying to hard. U act like I'm the first person to say this.And I didn't say anythiing about complex. Just because its Disney and PG doesn't mean it shouldn't have a decent script. Every critic has said the story line was its weakest part so %*+#

Just like everyone has said...Great visuals and Music....been listening to the SDTK non stop.

Or go into detail about  XML and JavaScript as the explanation for the "God like" ending.

pimp.gif
I'm with you sir
*toasts champage glass and sips redbull with pinky figer pointed chewing on a payday from moms basement*

Lol you trying to hard. U act like I'm the first person to say this.And I didn't say anythiing about complex. Just because its Disney and PG doesn't mean it shouldn't have a decent script. Every critic has said the story line was its weakest part so %*+#

Saw this tonight. Loved it. I definitely need to check out the original ASAP. I thought the plot was pretty good, just thought there wasn't much emphasis on Tron himself but I understand why. Great movie overall though, would recommend this to anyone. I really hope Tron 3 comes out, this can develop into a good set of movies.

Saw this tonight. Loved it. I definitely need to check out the original ASAP. I thought the plot was pretty good, just thought there wasn't much emphasis on Tron himself but I understand why. Great movie overall though, would recommend this to anyone. I really hope Tron 3 comes out, this can develop into a good set of movies.

--Just saw it yesterday. I liked it.
--The score was awesome. The special effects were awesome.
--Olivia Wilde...
devil.gif
pimp.gif

--Just saw it yesterday. I liked it.
--The score was awesome. The special effects were awesome.
--Olivia Wilde...
devil.gif
pimp.gif

quik1987 wrote:

Flynn lived out in the 'boonies'...nobody traveled there (minus Quorra) from what I remember. Clu didn't know where he was, so the location of this scene wouldn't make any sense in the movie. Probably just a quick clip they whipped up to spark interest.

quik1987 wrote:

Flynn lived out in the 'boonies'...nobody traveled there (minus Quorra) from what I remember. Clu didn't know where he was, so the location of this scene wouldn't make any sense in the movie. Probably just a quick clip they whipped up to spark interest.

^
it's a teaser trailer, sparking interest is exactly why it was made.  it's to show fans what the movie will look like.

i thought the movie was just okay.  it was not as fun / exciting as i expected.  since the story wasn't that great, it should've had way more amazing action scenes.  if they took this long to make a sequel, the writing team could've done a better job.  it would've been nice if they explored the city more.  i think my favorite scenes were the ones at the club.  as soon as you saw they were entering a club it was easy to predict daft punk would be in the dj booth.

i liked watching the original better.  i'd be hesitant to spend money when the third movie comes out.

^
it's a teaser trailer, sparking interest is exactly why it was made.  it's to show fans what the movie will look like.

i thought the movie was just okay.  it was not as fun / exciting as i expected.  since the story wasn't that great, it should've had way more amazing action scenes.  if they took this long to make a sequel, the writing team could've done a better job.  it would've been nice if they explored the city more.  i think my favorite scenes were the ones at the club.  as soon as you saw they were entering a club it was easy to predict daft punk would be in the dj booth.

i liked watching the original better.  i'd be hesitant to spend money when the third movie comes out.

pimp.gif
I'm with you sir

The %#!! is wrong with you?
I agree Faint, the dialogue feels like someone wrote a rough draft of the script and everyone was too distracted by the effects to remember to finish it.

It only really needed to be as good or smart as Pirates and it would've made dumb money. Instead, pretty bad word of mouth. Can't especially blame em.

pimp.gif
I'm with you sir

I agree Faint, the dialogue feels like someone wrote a rough draft of the script and everyone was too distracted by the effects to remember to finish it.

It only really needed to be as good or smart as Pirates and it would've made dumb money. Instead, pretty bad word of mouth. Can't especially blame em.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

pimp.gif
I'm with you sir

did you see the original?  Script was exactly groundbreaking either.

Saw Legacy last night.  I liked it a bunch

Originally Posted by MrONegative

pimp.gif
I'm with you sir

did you see the original?  Script was exactly groundbreaking either.

Saw Legacy last night.  I liked it a bunch

Pardon the grave dig, but I didn't want to start a new thread, so I figured I'd post this here. Funny imo...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom