Trophy Room Jordan 1 (Releasing 11/11/20)

I’m just trying to keep sending the email now. I just keep getting the inbox full message.

They planned on this being an auto selected, so do we really think they're going to pick out a thousand e-mails to respond back to according to sizes?
That was my thought. Way too much manual selecting to do emails.

Hell, I don’t even think they had stock to sell at this point...These sneakers been bought and paid for already...

The most frustrating part is the silence from Marcus or Trophy Room official social media accounts. I understand the pride factor, but just make a statement acknowledging the technology issues and that email submissions will be considered with the same chance of winning as those who were able to submit the form via the website.

They got an hour to fix this mess. Or not they simply don't care because they already sold them.

The most frustrating part is the silence from Marcus or Trophy Room official social media accounts. I understand the pride factor, but just make a statement acknowledging the technology issues and that email submissions will be considered with the same chance of winning as those who were able to submit the form via the website.

Nah they all prob enjoying this

73C5EABC-1B29-48AD-B469-63B304C19787.gif

Back
Top Bottom