True or False Jordans heads

Wat up NT fam! so im sitting in my graphic design class surfing NT b4 class begins and i cam across this guy who customized a pair of low top 9 in red n white.Im pretty sure some of ya seen this forum. So then my boy comes up in says that this colorway has been released already. And im there lyk naw they havent bro.Ive kept up with the release and gone back to the old air-jordans.com website to check and well unless he talking about the fusion then yea but he claims theydid already. and im sure that they havent tho. Is this true or not ppl?

thanks u, exactly what i told him."You must have FAKES"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

If your instinct tells you their fake, then they probably are. Authentic sneakers never leave doubts on peoples mind

Originally Posted by gameupz

If your instinct tells you their fake, then they probably are. Authentic sneakers never leave doubts on peoples mind
sadly thats not true with JB today..
embarassed.gif

sorry but thats one of the dumbest things ive ever heard

Back in 01-02 when the black/white IX's dropped... i painted them white/red and dudes
thought they were fake until i removed the shoe.

Maybe he did what i did...

on that LIQUITEX tip.

Wrong, theres plenty of sampled shoes no one has seen to date, just because you haven't seen them, don't make them fake.
You have to look at the cosmetics to make sure they are fake.

People can also customize shoes, but most likely the one your friend mentioned is fake...colorway never Officially dropped.

There hasn't been an official release of these, however i do remember seeing a Derek Anderson PE white/red low... anyone else remember these?

This...

-Tyler

Back
Top Bottom