True Or False: The Air Jordan XX Stealth's Are The Last Classic Air Jordan

My Opinion... Since the Black/Red & Indiglo XIV:

Black / Red XV

White / Caro XV

Black / Red XVI

Copper XVII+

Lightning XVII Low (All-Star Game) - I need these DS, size 13

Black / Royal XVIII (the price of a DS pair continues to rise each year)

Black / Stealth XX

Red Suede XX1

XX3 (all colorways will be classics by default, they're the F***'n 23's for God's sake)

Top 3:

1) Stealth XX
2) White / Black - Red & Black XX3
3) Black / Royal XVIII

What do you guys define as classic? I think a shoe that MJ never wore is a NOT classic. The last classic imo is the black/blue XVIII's.

Originally Posted by REDBRIM

Originally Posted by TheGift23

False. QS XX's > Stealth XX's.

Exactly.

And to add my input, Red Suede XX1 > Stealth XX

Peace
Absolutely. I never cared for XX's and I never will which is why unless it's a really dope 3 in the upcoming packages it is NOT going to becopped.

On a side note, the only Jordan shoe that really wowed me was the XX1's. I copped the white ones, my boy copped the red ones, and I regret not coppin theRed Suedes. But it's aight though...another day will come for me to redeem myself and cop.
grin.gif

to be honest i think that the XXIII's will be the last classics

everyone will remember the XX's but they won't be classics

FALSE for me.

You have to go back to the black/red XIV's... in 1999 for classics.

I did like the XVII's and XVIII's though... but don't consider them classic.

FALSE:

THE AIR JODAN XX3..........IS THE LAST CLASSIC ..........BLACK/RED. STRAIGHT FIRE...........THOSE XX'S ARE NOT ALL THAT..............THE XX3'S SEEMALOT MORE....."JORDAN" LIKE TO ME............AS IN SHOES I CAN PICTURE HIM WEARING ON COURT.........AND...........

imo the xx3s are the hottest things i seen sice.............hmm.........the 11's.

True. The stealth 20's were the last new numbered Jordans I was hyped for and the last Jordan I actually went early to get. 21's and 22's are notas hot as these. 21's were hyped up due to that Jordan commercial which I liked a lot. And the 22's were much plainer, although that's why I likedthem.

and the all red 21's were disgraces.

I own one pair of XXs... the chutneys. :-x

Its embaressing, like if the only Tribe record I had was The Love Movement. I would trade my chutney XXs for a pair of stealths faster than a mosquitoshearbeat.

xx3>xx

true.

........but like always all the bang wagon jumpers will jump on just before release.......

or uh.........have that sudden change of heart when the "official" pics release....................same as always.............

yawn..........

so just watch everyone who qoutes me change there mind later............................

FALSE

I could never imagine MJ playing in the XX's. The last classic Air Jordan will be the XXIII. Before that the XIVs (though the XVIs are very close toclassic).

True...they were the last Jordan with the wow factor to me...hoping for the same with the black xx3

Yea i agree, but if the Blk/Red XXI mids released then I would concur with the statement.

Back
Top Bottom