True Religion fanatics, need your help

I'm more of a Rock & Republic guy
pimp.gif

Ksteezy I had to move away from bootcut myself, all my trues were Billy jeans, now I rock with Ricky jeans which are the TR straight leg

Ksteezy I had to move away from bootcut myself, all my trues were Billy jeans, now I rock with Ricky jeans which are the TR straight leg

OP my dude works at the TR store, don't mind NT......that combo is a hot seller right now. Dudes wanna wear generic levis and raw denim nobody knows or care about an go without washing em for years and doing all that work to beat em up to look vintage let em. I get nothin but compliments on my denim. I've yet to hear a broad give a dude props for his nudies/apc/ironheart. Besides all that I'm a big dude I can't fit dior denim or most of that other cool %++, so TR is too mainstream an overpriced for NT. W/e....Levies are boring though.

OP my dude works at the TR store, don't mind NT......that combo is a hot seller right now. Dudes wanna wear generic levis and raw denim nobody knows or care about an go without washing em for years and doing all that work to beat em up to look vintage let em. I get nothin but compliments on my denim. I've yet to hear a broad give a dude props for his nudies/apc/ironheart. Besides all that I'm a big dude I can't fit dior denim or most of that other cool %++, so TR is too mainstream an overpriced for NT. W/e....Levies are boring though.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

agreed, its only straight leg Trues for me though, which I get compliments for all the time, I have on my Nudies too tho
tongue.gif

agreed, its only straight leg Trues for me though, which I get compliments for all the time, I have on my Nudies too tho
tongue.gif

True Religion looks like Ed Hardy tho...

True Religion looks like Ed Hardy tho...

You to old to be saying #!$% like these, and you know damn well broads only care about labels.

You to old to be saying #!$% like these, and you know damn well broads only care about labels.

Back
Top Bottom