True Religion fanatics, need your help

The thing that is killing me here is that if all these dudes laughing at the jean jacket combo saw Kanye with it......... would suddenly feel that its so stylish. I do both Nudies and Trues all depends on the occasion and how im feeling that day.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

this thread
laugh.gif

i still have my billys from 07, ripped the crotch while riding a unicycle hammered (true story)

took em to the seamstress n gotta patch put in em, rocked em a few more times but my girl hates em says theyre too skinny..which is y i cant mess with rock and republic either... if you have an athletic build/not slender u minus whale not even mess with these brands the amount of alterations needed is no bueno..

Guess
pimp.gif

I do kinda want another pair tho for those once inna while occassions when u wanna extra stunt... trues + big pony lo like 3 years ago got me all kinds of play

indifferent.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

this thread
laugh.gif

i still have my billys from 07, ripped the crotch while riding a unicycle hammered (true story)

took em to the seamstress n gotta patch put in em, rocked em a few more times but my girl hates em says theyre too skinny..which is y i cant mess with rock and republic either... if you have an athletic build/not slender u minus whale not even mess with these brands the amount of alterations needed is no bueno..

Guess
pimp.gif

I do kinda want another pair tho for those once inna while occassions when u wanna extra stunt... trues + big pony lo like 3 years ago got me all kinds of play

indifferent.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
indifferent.gif

SO fire! OWWWWWWWW sorry that jacket is nice. give jacket back and find a new matching outfit.

SO fire! OWWWWWWWW sorry that jacket is nice. give jacket back and find a new matching outfit.

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

Originally Posted by SoleAsian

Originally Posted by Al Audi

pimp.gif
 True Religion

not sure if serious
you probably wear those cheap levi's huh?

True Religion
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Swag up
Quality-wise, you know TR is cheaper than Levi's right?

"Swag up", "Flyest in the hood", cute girl jeans that match your jean jacket . . . smh.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

pimp.gif
 True Religion

not sure if serious

True Religion
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Swag up

"Swag up", "Flyest in the hood", cute girl jeans that match your jean jacket . . . smh.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by kiendienn

not sure if serious

True Religion
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Swag up

tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
 They don't realize how stupid they sound.

Originally Posted by kiendienn

not sure if serious

True Religion
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Swag up

tired.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
 They don't realize how stupid they sound.

i got some TR's as a gift and wear them once in awhile. not a fan of the gay %$@ logo on the back pocket but decent fit. id rather rock my ol apc's...with TR's, u do get attention but mostly from the women you wouldent be into(gold digger/crazy issues type).

i got some TR's as a gift and wear them once in awhile. not a fan of the gay %$@ logo on the back pocket but decent fit. id rather rock my ol apc's...with TR's, u do get attention but mostly from the women you wouldent be into(gold digger/crazy issues type).

Back
Top Bottom