TruthGetsBusy's Relationship and Personal Improvement Advice Thread

truthgetsbusy

Banned
Reaction score
Im here for you NT. I can't stand reading some of the nonsense on this board.  It ranges from the cynical women bashers to the naive simps who nothing bout themselves let alone women  Anyway if anybody got questions, issues, or need advice holla at me. Ladies welcome too. Let's chop up some game.  

Im here for you NT. I can't stand reading some of the nonsense on this board.  It ranges from the cynical women bashers to the naive simps who nothing bout themselves let alone women  Anyway if anybody got questions, issues, or need advice holla at me. Ladies welcome too. Let's chop up some game.  

TruthGetsBusy relationship advice threads were always epic.
pimp.gif

I been dating my current girlfriend since januarey and I love her to deaf, but I can't stop cheeting on her. She's often busy with school, cheerleeting practice, work and now also summer school. How do I stop? I wanna merry her next year when she graduates from highschool.
-desperate

I been dating my current girlfriend since januarey and I love her to deaf, but I can't stop cheeting on her. She's often busy with school, cheerleeting practice, work and now also summer school. How do I stop? I wanna merry her next year when she graduates from highschool.
-desperate

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

-desperate

laugh.gif
 you're joking right?

-desperate

laugh.gif
 you're joking right?

-desperate

the hater boxden is by far the greatest troll of all-time.

Back
Top Bottom