TruthGetsBusy's Relationship and Personal Improvement Advice Thread

Dame Theory

I'm currently in a relationship but I pretty much done seen it all and done done done it all word to Shawty lo

Hazat50

Sounds like you are too worried about selling yourself.  Don't worry about that.  You really don't even need to do that much talking.  Females love to talk.  If you can ask the right questions and fill in the rest with witty responses you're good money.  Remember you can only friend zone yourself.  So play it cool and never open that door.

EDW

C'mon son
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by ImNacho

Real question xD

I'm have 2.5 years with my actual girlfriend, 4 months I met a girl who's rocking my world... She's like my girl, very similar in how she acts just a little more 'grown up'... So now the question, what should I do? Keep de 2.5 girl, wich my parents know, shared a lot together, etc. or try it out with the new girl?

Nacho, don't get caught up in thinking the grass is greener.  For starters, is there something wrong with your current girl that made you wanna mingle with another chick? 2.5 years is a nice little minute to be together.  If your relationship is smooth then don't rock the boat man.
Thanx my man... Right now everything is smooth but like 2 months ago we had a lot of problemas with me doing my things apart of her but I feel like she has made the effort to change that and now everything is ok... So I'm going to do what you say, stay with her and do my best...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by ImNacho

Real question xD

I'm have 2.5 years with my actual girlfriend, 4 months I met a girl who's rocking my world... She's like my girl, very similar in how she acts just a little more 'grown up'... So now the question, what should I do? Keep de 2.5 girl, wich my parents know, shared a lot together, etc. or try it out with the new girl?

Nacho, don't get caught up in thinking the grass is greener.  For starters, is there something wrong with your current girl that made you wanna mingle with another chick? 2.5 years is a nice little minute to be together.  If your relationship is smooth then don't rock the boat man.
Thanx my man... Right now everything is smooth but like 2 months ago we had a lot of problemas with me doing my things apart of her but I feel like she has made the effort to change that and now everything is ok... So I'm going to do what you say, stay with her and do my best...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom