TruthGetsBusy's Relationship and Personal Improvement Advice Thread

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Should I get my chick j's for vtines day? Or roses?

How old is this young lady? but you should get her whatever will make her happy.  You should know her well enough by now. Watch this cosby episode....

Originally Posted by VaGixxer

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

TruthGetsBusy relationship advice threads were always epic.
pimp.gif

indeed. i remember back in the day Truth was on my top 8 on Myspace and then he put me on his. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Should I get my chick j's for vtines day? Or roses?

How old is this young lady? but you should get her whatever will make her happy.  You should know her well enough by now. Watch this cosby episode....

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

pimp.gif

indeed. i remember back in the day Truth was on my top 8 on Myspace and then he put me on his. 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
  I'm back in the game now...no bull there was a lil movement back then. 

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Real question xD

I'm have 2.5 years with my actual girlfriend, 4 months I met a girl who's rocking my world... She's like my girl, very similar in how she acts just a little more 'grown up'... So now the question, what should I do? Keep de 2.5 girl, wich my parents know, shared a lot together, etc. or try it out with the new girl?

Real question xD

I'm have 2.5 years with my actual girlfriend, 4 months I met a girl who's rocking my world... She's like my girl, very similar in how she acts just a little more 'grown up'... So now the question, what should I do? Keep de 2.5 girl, wich my parents know, shared a lot together, etc. or try it out with the new girl?

So if we haven't talked in 2 days is someone else smashing?
Not even a text message?

Uh...shes definitely not thinking about you... smashing? maybe not yet. We need more info.

Not even a text message?

Uh...shes definitely not thinking about you... smashing? maybe not yet. We need more info.

So i got this situation right now; talking to this chick right now, everything is good and all but she gets her mood swings or just wants to do her own things at time (like tonight); shes getting out of work today at like 12am but has to work in the morning and she agreed to go out today but now shes questioning to go out or stay in and sleep; you aint think she might be going out somewhere else and smashing or just going out in general to meet up with her friends, etc? What do you think Truth

So i got this situation right now; talking to this chick right now, everything is good and all but she gets her mood swings or just wants to do her own things at time (like tonight); shes getting out of work today at like 12am but has to work in the morning and she agreed to go out today but now shes questioning to go out or stay in and sleep; you aint think she might be going out somewhere else and smashing or just going out in general to meet up with her friends, etc? What do you think Truth

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
QFT. them threads were of legend. you definitely kept me in the game with some chicks. I was like a sophomore or junior in hs. 

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
QFT. them threads were of legend. you definitely kept me in the game with some chicks. I was like a sophomore or junior in hs. 

Originally Posted by 951guero

Sounds like shes tried from work, but I'm sure this isnt 1st time something like this happened since you brought it up.  I'd say keep a eye on her.  I mean you guys are just talking so she might have some options that she don't wanna tell you about.  

Originally Posted by 951guero

Sounds like shes tried from work, but I'm sure this isnt 1st time something like this happened since you brought it up.  I'd say keep a eye on her.  I mean you guys are just talking so she might have some options that she don't wanna tell you about.  

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Not even a text message?

I don't, just cancelled that #$%. I was honestly looking for a reason. 

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Not even a text message?

I don't, just cancelled that #$%. I was honestly looking for a reason. 

Back
Top Bottom