trynna get a Jordan selling contract

ive always wanted to open a shoe store.. my dad owns a store on Ave A but its too close to other big spots like DQM so i never really pushed him to switch overto shoes

so a new spot with only nikes doesn't have a legit account or there is a way around that 'have to do good for a year first' rule?

call nike and report the stores selling fakes
devil.gif

then use it for your own good on getting a contract worked out
happy.gif

good luck getting a jordan account
its not what it seems to be on the outside
alot of stressful things when crap releases and you have to sell it
better off finding a third party supplier that carries authentic merchandise than going through nike themselves

For current owners with nike/jb accounts, what's the cost on the kicks you buy from nike/jb as it relates to the MSRP? I always wondered what the mark-upwas on these. My guess is that you don't get them for too much less than MSRP. And that's probably why non-franchised stores always super-inflatelimited/popular releases. Just curious.

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

Originally Posted by buschfan04

most what everybody says is true. Clothing is a must from what alot of my friends have told me u have to sell the clothes first
But at the same time, the clothing you carry can be a real pain to get rid of. What are they wearing these days in shreveport?

Stores in my area require you to buy an LS Jordan Brand shirt along with the shoes. No shirt, no shoes. I guess now it's making sense why they do it like that.
Yea they did that by me too, kind of lame but you had a choice in the brand.

not to mention all the other stuff nike/jb pushes on you to sell (not just shoes) clothing, ls clothing, team shoes. thats why some botiques force ppl to buy 2pieces of clothing with all ls purchases

Back
Top Bottom