TSA strip searches young boy.

Originally Posted by iceman3699

you never know what these parents do and where they can hide things

yes because metal detectors totally stopped working. Guns are made out of wood now
laugh.gif

yes because metal detectors totally stopped working. Guns are made out of wood now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

laugh.gif

But sling shots can be... If you can get a sweet slingshot and a nice rock on the plane.. Well you are golden...

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

laugh.gif

But sling shots can be... If you can get a sweet slingshot and a nice rock on the plane.. Well you are golden...

why are these pat downs starting 9 years after 9/11???
30t6p3b.gif

how about checking the mail/cargo area in which something around 50% of packages get checked.

why are these pat downs starting 9 years after 9/11???
30t6p3b.gif

how about checking the mail/cargo area in which something around 50% of packages get checked.

if they had an attractive person of the opposite sex searching us we would have a problem with it.

if they had an attractive person of the opposite sex searching us we would have a problem with it.

laugh.gif
damn NT used to be home of the rebels...i'm surprised this many of you are ok with it-

theres 2 problems i see-

a) abuse of power....for every dude like homeboy up there that might be "just doing his job" theres gonna be a couple of those on power trips...you see them everywhere from policemen to the dude who works at footlocker and wont let you return those sneakers you bought during the EA-

have you guys seen the images that come from these xray machines? i could see a dude not caring really- but what about your mom, wife, 5yr old son or daughter etc going thru them? random? yea ok...let there be an old hag in line then a lil supple sorority girl behind her...we'll see who gets randomly selected
laugh.gif

then whats your options? opt out and get sexually assaulted?  craziness  - and nevermind the radiation talk...

b) they are going to stop nothing....this is billions spent on nothing as usual....follow the money trail and see who is getting $$ off of these new "security measures" and then it will all start to make more sense...

Edit... I wouldn't mind if girl right here on the right searches me! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

57821821.jpg

laugh.gif
problem is its gonna be homeboy on the left running his hand on the inside of your waistband etc etc

laugh.gif
damn NT used to be home of the rebels...i'm surprised this many of you are ok with it-

theres 2 problems i see-

a) abuse of power....for every dude like homeboy up there that might be "just doing his job" theres gonna be a couple of those on power trips...you see them everywhere from policemen to the dude who works at footlocker and wont let you return those sneakers you bought during the EA-

have you guys seen the images that come from these xray machines? i could see a dude not caring really- but what about your mom, wife, 5yr old son or daughter etc going thru them? random? yea ok...let there be an old hag in line then a lil supple sorority girl behind her...we'll see who gets randomly selected
laugh.gif

then whats your options? opt out and get sexually assaulted?  craziness  - and nevermind the radiation talk...

b) they are going to stop nothing....this is billions spent on nothing as usual....follow the money trail and see who is getting $$ off of these new "security measures" and then it will all start to make more sense...

Edit... I wouldn't mind if girl right here on the right searches me! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

57821821.jpg

laugh.gif
problem is its gonna be homeboy on the left running his hand on the inside of your waistband etc etc

White House finally caved in to public pressure and released intel on why this additional security measure was enacted.  Take it for what it is because I know everyone is so wrapped up with their own opinions (illuminati, rebellion, rights)
[h1]PETN: The explosive that airport security is targeting[/h1] [h2]Full-body scans and aggressive pat-downs now under scrutiny are designed to seek out the explosive powder that was used in several failed terrorist bombings recently, officials say.[/h2] New airport security procedures that have stirred the emotions of air travelers — full-body scans and aggressive pat-downs — were largely designed to detect an explosive powder called PETN, which has been a staple of Al Qaeda bomb makers for nearly a decade.

It was PETN that was molded into the sole of Richard Reid's black high-top sneaker when he walked onto American Airlines Flight 63 bound for Miami in December 2001.

It was PETN that was sewn into the underwear of Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, authorities say, when he boarded Northwest Airlines Flight 253 for Detroit on Christmas Day 2009.

And it was PETN that suspected Al Qaeda operatives in Yemen packed inside computer printer cartridges that were shipped Oct. 28, intending to blow up planes en route to Chicago.

http://www.latimes.com/ne...20101124,0,3675872.story

edit.. Also Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula published an online magazine that provides details on this PETN. So really what do you expect the WH and Homeland Security to do?  Enemy says jump... the US says How HIGH? 

Inspire-Vol-3-cover.JPG

The cover of Inspire features "$4,200" in big, bold characters. AQAP's terrorists say this is the sum they spent on the operation. AQAP claims that for this small amount it has forced the West to spend billions of dollars in additional security, thereby making the operation effective even though no one was killed.

Read more: http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2010/11/aqap_releases_a_spec.php#ixzz16DnpNJYv

http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2010/11/aqap_releases_a_spec.php#ixzz16DnpNJYv

White House finally caved in to public pressure and released intel on why this additional security measure was enacted.  Take it for what it is because I know everyone is so wrapped up with their own opinions (illuminati, rebellion, rights)
[h1]PETN: The explosive that airport security is targeting[/h1] [h2]Full-body scans and aggressive pat-downs now under scrutiny are designed to seek out the explosive powder that was used in several failed terrorist bombings recently, officials say.[/h2] New airport security procedures that have stirred the emotions of air travelers — full-body scans and aggressive pat-downs — were largely designed to detect an explosive powder called PETN, which has been a staple of Al Qaeda bomb makers for nearly a decade.

It was PETN that was molded into the sole of Richard Reid's black high-top sneaker when he walked onto American Airlines Flight 63 bound for Miami in December 2001.

It was PETN that was sewn into the underwear of Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, authorities say, when he boarded Northwest Airlines Flight 253 for Detroit on Christmas Day 2009.

And it was PETN that suspected Al Qaeda operatives in Yemen packed inside computer printer cartridges that were shipped Oct. 28, intending to blow up planes en route to Chicago.

http://www.latimes.com/ne...20101124,0,3675872.story

edit.. Also Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula published an online magazine that provides details on this PETN. So really what do you expect the WH and Homeland Security to do?  Enemy says jump... the US says How HIGH? 

Inspire-Vol-3-cover.JPG

The cover of Inspire features "$4,200" in big, bold characters. AQAP's terrorists say this is the sum they spent on the operation. AQAP claims that for this small amount it has forced the West to spend billions of dollars in additional security, thereby making the operation effective even though no one was killed.

Read more: http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2010/11/aqap_releases_a_spec.php#ixzz16DnpNJYv

http://www.longwarjournal.org/archives/2010/11/aqap_releases_a_spec.php#ixzz16DnpNJYv

[h1]
[h1]Next step for body scanners could be trains, boats, metro

[/h1]
The next step in tightened security could be on U.S. public transportation, trains and boats.

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano says terrorists will continue to look for U.S. vulnerabilities, making tighter security standards necessary.

“[Terrorists] are going to continue to probe the system and try to find a way through,
[/h1]

[h1]
[h1]Next step for body scanners could be trains, boats, metro

[/h1]
The next step in tightened security could be on U.S. public transportation, trains and boats.

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano says terrorists will continue to look for U.S. vulnerabilities, making tighter security standards necessary.

“[Terrorists] are going to continue to probe the system and try to find a way through,
[/h1]

Let me first preamble my upcoming statements again with I am against both measures in this form.

Now let's tackle this:
Here we go again Rex tries to come in and explain liberalism again.. And fails making himself look like an idiot on the topic... All while avoiding the term liberal..

In other comments in different threads you have complained about how bad MSNBC is when everyone on that channel (from the Cenk Uygur's, Dylan Rattigan's, Lawrence O'Donnell's, Rachel Maddow's, and Keith Olbermann's, Chris Klein's, Howard Fineman's, etc... go after him nightly...) .. Look at Bill Maher... Look at Arianna Huffington...Look at any prominent liberal, they criticize Obama, they don't just ignore it... Remember they were all accused of Depressing voter turnout...  But we are not divorced from reality......And here you talk about how liberals won't say anything because Obama is the president...

Buttttttttttttttttttttt when liberals criticize Obama it is funny....... When they don't criticize Obama it is because they are shills for him.

Pick a @%#%%#@ side and stay with it.. Your diatribes are just flip flop positions now, and it is damn near impossible to know where you are on the spectrum of thought.. It really isn't on the map anymore... I can at least respect a conservative or libertarian who doesn't flip flop on every position, and then act like they are the all knowing after the flip flop..

Liberalism and Libertarianism are not exact opposites, nor are they exact replicas.. They diverge in my issues, but they also intertwine in many cases... Ignoring that would be the embodiment of dishonesty.. It is the same as conservatism (more agreement than disagreement than the two).. It is also the same as saying Liberalism and Democrats are not the same thing.. Nor is Conservative and Republican.. Which would be true... If the Democrats were far more like the Liberals accused of being "shills" for them, the electorate would be far more different than it is now, and would be better for the liberals..

By the way you cite Michael Moore... Have you ever listened to the guy besides his movies.. He doesn't criticize Obama?

Liberals can or they can't criticize Obama? I assume you think I am a shill, but I am the same guy who will admit Obama is a #!%## when it comes to legislation, and often compromises his positions for political expedience, and the act of invisible Bipartisanship that never existed, and most people don't even give a damn for... But I am funny when I criticize him, and a shill when I support him...

Once again pick a side.. Do you want me to not criticism him so you can call me a shill? Or do you want me to be so close-minded that I have to fit your detached from reality type cast of liberals?

Because however unfortunate for your type cast.. Liberals can use their brains, and actually have positions that differ from your doomsday view of liberals..

And you said Right Wing does it too... But you are only going talk about Liberals because they post here more.. @*%$$@##, you didn't post it because you knew it would make your position look mediocre..

Btw, I guess you are talking about businesses' money or millionaire's salary... Good thing they have just posted record profits under Obama.. But I guess you would deny that...

Back
Top Bottom