Tumor in my lung smh...UPDATE!

if its stage one you have a chance, anything more than that then chances are bleek. I lost two relatives because of lung cancer, they were diagnosed and were taken from us in less than a month. 
Only thing i can say to you is try and be as strong as you can, try and fight this as much as you can.

i wish you well

SIDENOTE (take it how you will, I frankly don't care):

It is VERY interesting to see people offer prayers instead of offering tips on getting a tangible support system, getting second opinions, researching more about his condition, and learning about other treatments...

Clearly there are two types of people in this world.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

SIDENOTE (take it how you will, I frankly don't care):

It is VERY interesting to see people offer prayers instead of offering tips on getting a tangible support system, getting second opinions, researching more about his condition, and learning about other treatments...

Clearly there are two types of people in this world.

Offering prayers, words of encouragement, support, waiting to see what trained professionals say when he goes in on Monday > taking advice from NT

let us now what goes down monday.

this is nt knows drama.

you are the man.

you are strong.

Sayin a prayer it's nothin serious OP. You'll be in my thoughts while we all wait for a (positive) update. Please stay orimistic as scary as it may be.

Originally Posted by breezylocks

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

and to dude that asked about my sympotms... the reason they found it is becasue ive had a cough for like 2 months and they had x-rays done... other than my cough ive had like "a tired back", a pain in my chest and i stay wheezing (lay on my back wheeze.... laugh wheeze... run wheeze.... all which would lead to me coughing a ton more than i already normally do)
Holy !+%*, dude. I've had all of that going on for about a month now, out of nowhere...

Used to get strep all the time when I was kid, so I got my tonsils out when I was 11 or so. It kind of reminded me of that, but it just won't go away.
real life...
bro thats how it started...

first i got supr sick (fever, extremely sore throat etc etc)

got better but the cough stayed

got a little sick again then the cough staed and got worse

get that checked out

i wish i woulda got x-rays before

Man, you are really bugging me out. Everything you're saying is EXACTLY what has been going on with me.

The very first day, I thought for sure it was the flu. The cough, I couldn't stay warm for anything and my whole body was aching.

But after that one day, it was just the cough. Got better for a few days about ten days after it started, and then it came back and hasn't went away since.

Guess I better go find out...

Good luck tomorrow, homie.

Fight through it fam! May I ask if there was anything that made you get it checked up? Excessive coughing? I've been experiencing that lately 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom